Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Electricity Sports 1960

No so Magnificent 7 to go

Beckford, Danns, Waghorn, Gallagher, Drinkwater, Wellens, St. Ledger, to go.

Any surprises there?

Any others should be on the list?

(From Daily Telegraph)

Quite suprised at Drinky being in there. He was one of the better players in the first half of the season.

Drinkwater? Surely not. Yeah he had a poor 2nd half of the season, but he is a young lad with plenty of potential. He'd definitely make a good squad player and I doubt he'll be on big wages.

I think James and Drinkater are similar players, in terms of style but James is better. If we want to bring a more physical centre midfielder in then we will probably need to let one go, that with the potential emergence of Cain.

Probably bullshit, mind.

What about Vardy!?!?!?!?!?

No point selling him, would be a useful back up striker albeit 4th choice I expect we will sign a striker in the transfer window, with Schlupp being deployed as a LB/LW.

With Waggy being one of the first signings under the Thai's, we don't know what kind of contract he's on. Could be on the way out simply because of wages

I doubt he'll be on that much

Why? 

Sunderland trainee so he wouldn't be on a great deal before we signed him. Just because he was the thais first signing doesn't mean he's going to be given the earth, plus the thais aren't the ones offering the contracts out. Say he was on 1k at Sunderland, I'm sure us offering him 4-5k would persuade him to sign for a club he's already played at and knows.

Sunderland trainee so he wouldn't be on a great deal before we signed him. Just because he was the thais first signing doesn't mean he's going to be given the earth, plus the thais aren't the ones offering the contracts out. Say he was on 1k at Sunderland, I'm sure us offering him 4-5k would persuade him to sign for a club he's already played at and knows.

That sort of thing didn't stop us handing out silly wages all over the shop elsewhere, who knows?

Archived