Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

Kasper's replacement?

Really? Sounds more to me like we can expect his departure in the very near future! Only way he could have made it clearer that he is going would have been to deny it.

Really? Sounds more to me like we can expect his departure in the very near future! Only way he could have made it clearer that he is going would have been to deny it.

"I am a Leicester player and still trying to get over what happened. I can wait, I am still young"

How is that him clearly saying he is going?

"I am a Leicester player and still trying to get over what happened. I can wait, I am still young"

I can wait implies that he isn't desperate to shoot off to a prem club (Hull) because he has plenty more time as a player and is willing to spend more time at leicester...

Because players always come out with something like this just before they leave (ie Schmeichel pre-Leeds exit). If he'd said I can wait for the PL because I want to be there with Leicester, then maybe it's different.

Think he'd want to go to Hull to be honest. Even if they do come right back down he'll be first choice and be in the Premier League limelight, giving himself chance to be spotted by other higher up teams. Deal could work out for all parties.

Think he'd want to go to Hull to be honest. Even if they do come right back down he'll be first choice and be in the Premier League limelight, giving himself chance to be spotted by other higher up teams. Deal could work out for all parties.

Plus I am sure their manager is mates with his Dad.

I'm hoping he doesn't go but if he does, we get some decent money for him which allows us to get not only a replacement but strengthen in other areas. He definitely needs to improve on his control of the back 4.

Plus I am sure their manager is mates with his Dad.

I'm hoping he doesn't go but if he does, we get some decent money for him which allows us to get not only a replacement but strengthen in other areas. He definitely needs to improve on his control of the back 4.

My Dad is mates with a bloke named Mike.

Mike is a ****.

Archived