Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

Kasper's replacement?

everyone seems to be looking at keepers in the prem or championship 

isn't there any overseas keepers that are good, bet theirs quite a few cheap ones out there.

Kasper isn't defiantly leaving yet, he said he hast heard anything about any rumors and hes happy at Leicester.

He said that he was happy at Leeds and left a couple of weeks later.

Money talks, there is no loyalty in football.

To be fair if I was to be offered a promotion elsewhere on more money against better opposition I would take it.. most people would.

I just don't want Kasper to go at all. Offer him a new contract to keep him, and do whatever it takes. Within reason. Luke Steele sounds okay however.

I just don't want Kasper to go at all. Offer him a new contract to keep him, and do whatever it takes. Within reason. Luke Steele sounds okay however.

I'd love Foderingham, Hamer or Steele.

Schmeichel is fantastic and I'd be sad to see him leave, but he is replaceable - if there's any whiff of truth to some of the figures being bandied about in the tabloid rumours, we should really be looking to sell, especially given his contract situation. A decent wedge of cash and a good replacement would soften the blow of his departure immesaurably.

I'd love Foderingham, Hamer or Steele.

Schmeichel is fantastic and I'd be sad to see him leave, but he is replaceable - if there's any whiff of truth to some of the figures being bandied about in the tabloid rumours, we should really be looking to sell, especially given his contract situation. A decent wedge of cash and a good replacement would soften the blow of his departure immesaurably.

What figures have you seen ? Haven't seen anything myself. Realise it's only sensationalism on the part of the journo's, but would be untrue to say I wasn't curious where they've positioned him !???

Archived