Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsFox

Kasper's replacement?

Not sure why we're talking about different keepers. Seen no rumours about us looking for a new keeper, if someone else has please post them in here. Just think the Hull rumour is to worry Fulham into selling Stockdale for a lesser fee

I can't see Fulham letting Stockdale go though, Schwartzer doesn't have long left and there's no need for them to sell. We have to sell and Bruce knows that.

Steele better than Kasper what a load of bollocks lol not doubting he is a decent keeper but no better than Kasper imo.

Every time I have seen him play he has been outstanding, commands his back four, excellent shot stopper and has control over set piece situations! He has a few attributes Kasper has not yet mastered, so at this moment in time I think he is better.

Going in for Given :rolleyes: 

What part of trimming the wage bill don't people understand on this forum? It's a known fact players like this would command high wages and it's silly people keep spouting stupid names around who they know will command high wages.

Not sure why we're talking about different keepers. Seen no rumours about us looking for a new keeper, if someone else has please post them in here. Just think the Hull rumour is to worry Fulham into selling Stockdale for a lesser fee

He would be one of our prime selling objects. He wants to play in the Prem and only has a year left on his contract, coupled with the fact he's on relatively high wages means we could cash in. Especially if we can't get rid of the players we want to get rid of...

As much as I think Kasper is great, selling him for 4-5m and bringing in Steele for nothing would be a great bit of business.

I think the only part of Kasper we couldn't hope to replace is his penalty-saving abilities.

£4m for Schmeichel is too good to turn down especially if we could get Luke Steele or someone like him for free and with FFP coming would help the balance sheet too without being too detrimental to the side

Steele and Smithies are good keepers be happy with either of them. I think Camp is good as well. Don't want Westwood. Most importantly, don't want some 30 grand a week has been like Given or Harper. I'm still holding out hope that Kasper stays, but looking less likely by the day.

everyone seems to be looking at keepers in the prem or championship 
isn't there any overseas keepers that are good, bet theirs quite a few cheap ones out there.

Kasper isn't defiantly leaving yet, he said he hast heard anything about any rumors and hes happy at Leicester.

everyone seems to be looking at keepers in the prem or championship 

isn't there any overseas keepers that are good, bet theirs quite a few cheap ones out there.

Kasper isn't defiantly leaving yet, he said he hast heard anything about any rumors and hes happy at Leicester.

Bit risky going overseas, especially for a keeper. Look at Ricardo! 

Archived