Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

One-Day cricket 2013 thread

Didn't South African make that sort of mistake in their home world cup?

Yeah, they miscalculated and lost out! 

Apparently this is going to be the last ICC Champions Trophy? Wasn't aware of that!

Yeah, they miscalculated and lost out! 

Apparently this is going to be the last ICC Champions Trophy? Wasn't aware of that!

It's the last one that is scheduled, but presumably it will have a 'break' and be re-introduced under a heavily sponsored band repetitively soon, that or replaced with more fvucking T20

It was all going so well weather-wise, and typically the absolutely crucial games are being ruined.

Its so strange that pretty much the worst place in the UK is south wales...and guess where the cricket is.....typical.

Not surprised to see Cook come out. Feel he's quite selfish, even if he is the captain. We need quick runs and he doesn't give us that.

Effectively a 20/20 game and he's not in the squad. Morgan should've opened in this instance for me.

Appalling end to the innings, credit to NZ, they really know how to mix it up, have plans for every batsman.

Does anyone else think that Broad, Anderson and Bresnan will run in as they always do, bowl the same line and length they always do and we will set the same field, even if we get a decent start, if they get anyone in then they will win this. 

Never in doubt for me!

lol I switched off when NZ were about 50-4 thinking they wouldn't even make 100. Surprised they got to within 10 runs!

How confident are you lot about beating SA in the semis?

lol I switched off when NZ were about 50-4 thinking they wouldn't even make 100. Surprised they got to within 10 runs!

How confident are you lot about beating SA in the semis?

well I bet SA at the start to win the cup so I'm not too fussed....but I dont mind losing the money to see england in the final.

It will need a big improvement to beat SA.

Archived