Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

One-Day cricket 2013 thread

Forgot it was 10:30 start, always think it starts at 11, was pleasantly surprised to see no Steyn, 2 wickets down and we won the toss and bowled first, our slow run rate at the start is always more frustrating when we are setting a total, the lack of urgency does my head in, at least when we have a target to chase we can plan our innings better.

C'mon England

A great start. I'm sure one of their players somewhere will knock a big score in.

Go Broady!

Reviewed and overturned. He'll get a big score now.

Whoever loses this match shouldn't deserve to be in the final. At the moment, that's SA. Abysmal, terrible stuff from them.

That's the general Gist of things :P

Another one gone! Lets skittle these for 100

Guest MattP

If South Africa had bowled and fielded like this people would be raving.

Magnificent effort from the boys.

So many positives today, Anderson has been superb, but credit to Cook for keeping him on at the start bowling a 7 over spell, Broad showing some good variations, Tredwell bowling brilliantly, Buttler catching things, a stumping from Trott at first slip.

lol What a bell I am.

What I meant to say (at the time of writing) was that if SA can barely make 100, then they don't deserve to be in the final (England's bowling is fantastic today though, I admit).

SA pulling it back very well here. From the situation they were in, I definitely didn't see them amassing at least 150.

Archived