Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

One-Day cricket 2013 thread

Finally!!! Anyone think we should bring morgan and buttler up the order. They havent got many runs so a good innings, hopefully taking us into the final will do them a world of good. Its likely to be india in the final so we will definitely be needing them in top form.

And now they are all out!

Boom! And they're gone!

Well done England! I feel we should have got them out earlier the way we were going but still a more than reachable target and barr no silly mistake should make the target!

Finally!!! Anyone think we should bring morgan and buttler up the innings. They havent got many runs so a good innings, hopefully taking us into the final will do them a world of good. Its likely to be india in the final so we will definitely be needing them in top form.

And now they are all out!

See what platform we get from the first wicket, we can't take anything for granted.

Another good catch from Buttler, he has come under some criticism for both bat and glovework, but he has taken 5 6 catches today.

Guest MattP

The top order should be fine.

If they don't get this on this pitch with this outfield they would need shooting.

Guest MattP

India fans making me laugh.

Pissed up at the ground singing "Are you watching Pakistan" and "Misbah fcuked it up" lol

Guest MattP

They do.

Because of the pitched we are preparing for later on this summer it's really benefitting them.

England v India final would be a great occasion.

Be careful what you wish for.

Have a feeling winning the toss on Sunday could go some way to deciding this.

India fans making me laugh.

Pissed up at the ground singing "Are you watching Pakistan" and "Misbah fcuked it up" lol

Same happened vs WI. When Kemar Roach dropped a catch there was a short chorus of 'Are you Akmal in disguise?'.

I enjoyed it :D.

Archived