Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

James Perch - gone to Wigan

It's true the line about jack of all trades...etc. When he was with Forest he started out as a CB but played pretty much all the defensive positions bar keeper without excelling in any of them. His passing was woeful, but I'd imagine a few seasons in the higher league may have sorted that. Decent squad player for you if he comes.

...and if for no other reason, you should sign him for his taste in swimming trunks...

qe4y8upe.jpg

It's true the line about jack of all trades...etc. When he was with Forest he started out as a CB but played pretty much all the defensive positions bar keeper without excelling in any of them. His passing was woeful, but I'd imagine a few seasons in the higher league may have sorted that. Decent squad player for you if he

...and if for no other reason, you should sign him for his taste in swimming trunks...

qe4y8upe.jpg

Wtf? lol

It's true the line about jack of all trades...etc. When he was with Forest he started out as a CB but played pretty much all the defensive positions bar keeper without excelling in any of them. His passing was woeful, but I'd imagine a few seasons in the higher league may have sorted that. Decent squad player for you if he comes.

qe4y8upe.jpg

The guys across the road from me, would love shorts like that.

qe4y8upe.jpg

way too much man hugging going on there! lol

Would be a very worthwhile signing for us if we get good value. He's proven he is a capable lower half Prem player so as already said logic suggests he is good enough to get in to our team. I'd personally chuck him in with Wes at the back, probably know each other too and could create a good partnership.

My Newcastle mad housemate reckons we're pretty close to signing him. Reckons we've got a very strong Championship player, and is pretty gutted to be losing him. All sounds promising apart from the fee, anywhere from £1.5-2.5m. For that reason alone I'm doubtful over it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived