Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2014

Any one had trouble launching game recently? I'm attempting to launch but seem not to be getting anywhere. Just stick on the "steam, preparing to launch football manager 2014" already tried reinstall of fm. Any help would be appreciated. Tar.

Im trying a pentagon challenge. Been playing for months and no closer to a trophy though lol. I like the look of the san marino challenge, take charge of both the league side amd country, and take them to world and european glory

Anyone ever seen a national team seriously tail off?

Bulgaria are ranked 141st on mine. Below the likes of Myanmar, Burundi, Guyana, Vanuatu etc... :blink:

i've had the opposite on mine. After 3 years, the top 3 were Scotland, Cameroon and Turkey lol Think this was FM2011

lol he made the final 23-man cut! Picked him ahead of Welbeck.

Had some awful results in friendlies. Been drawn with Spain, USA and Morocco in my group.

Drew 1-1 with Spain first match. 86th minute equaliser from Llorente  :(. Beat USA 2-1. Was 1 minute away from going out and Rickie Lambert scored a 94th minute equalier to clinch a draw with Morocco. Awful stuff but we're through.

1. Spain 5 (+2)

2. England 5 (+1)

3. Morocco 3 (0)

4. USA 1 (-3)

Got Ivory Coast in the last 16. I

Beat Ivory Coast 3-2. Somehow lost to France in the quarter finals. Absolutely hammered them towards the end and lost 1-0! Shame.

Won the Serie A with Roma and the Coppa Italia in my first season. Came 2nd the next season and got to the CL Semi's, as well as losing in the final of the Coppa Italia.

Was 11th after 10 games and got sacked instantly, was pretty annoyed to be honest. Went to Everton who gave me £50m to spend but lost interest quickly.

Fancy starting a new one, thought about Vitesse and Dinamo Moscow. 

Someone give us some ideas please...

Won the Serie A with Roma and the Coppa Italia in my first season. Came 2nd the next season and got to the CL Semi's, as well as losing in the final of the Coppa Italia.

Was 11th after 10 games and got sacked instantly, was pretty annoyed to be honest. Went to Everton who gave me £50m to spend but lost interest quickly.

Fancy starting a new one, thought about Vitesse and Dinamo Moscow. 

Someone give us some ideas please...

Braga

Currently doing a game with Go Ahead Eagles. Kept the same squad apart from signing Lascelles on loan and Jonas Martin on a free in January. 

Up until the 20th Week I was either 1st or 2nd place but a horrific run of 8 games without a put to sleep any sort of dreams of the title. Currently in 5th with 3 games left so would really like to make top 4 if I was able to. Was actually predicted to finish in 16th so a really good season even if I don't reach the top 4. 

Currently doing a game with Go Ahead Eagles. Kept the same squad apart from signing Lascelles on loan and Jonas Martin on a free in January. 

Up until the 20th Week I was either 1st or 2nd place but a horrific run of 8 games without a put to sleep any sort of dreams of the title. Currently in 5th with 3 games left so would really like to make top 4 if I was able to. Was actually predicted to finish in 16th so a really good season even if I don't reach the top 4. 

This is exactly how the AI did with Go Ahead in my first season with Vitesse lol

They went downhill after Falkenburg left them though (I signed him on a free) and got relegated the following season

This is exactly how the AI did with Go Ahead in my first season with Vitesse lol

They went downhill after Falkenburg left them though (I signed him on a free) and got relegated the following season

Yeah, I'm trying all I can do to sign Falkenburg but I just can't do it! Been my talisman, alongside Houtkoop, and worried about how I'm going to do next season with him. 

Just beat AZ and have moved up to third! Love this save. 

Finished third in the end and qualified for the Europa League. 

More importantly, managed to get Falkenburg on a free after his release from AZ. Only on around £7,000 per-week but I did have to put the dreaed 'match highest earner' clause into his contract. 

Im still on my original save since getting the game on release day. Its the end of the 2025/26 season and ive just resigned as manager of Leicester.

My achievements are

X2 champions league runners up (back to back)

X3 league titles (in a row)

X4 fa cups

X2 league cups

Lost the champions league final in my final year to man city 1-0 only 10 days after i beat them 6-1 in the fa cup final. I nearly cried as i lost it the year before too!

Resigned after the game as i think a new challenge is in order and I'm looking at going into non league for a few seasons and building up a club by utilising their youth system or try and improve it if its non existent.

15 of my back room staff resigned too when i quit!

Im also socceroos manager and we have just qualified for the world cup. But the team is a shambles

Wondering if there's a problem with my game or if it happens on other people's games.

On the squad screen, I always set up the filter so that 'unavailable' is ticked and therefore it won't show any players that are unavailable for match-days due to suspension, injuries, international leave etc...

Each season around mid-March, without fail, the filter becomes automatically unticked and I have to set the filter again.

Obviously a very minor problem but just wondering if there's some kind of bug or glitch just affecting my game or occurs on others too?

Archived