Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Papa John's Championship!

The one's on the corners of streets look particularly awful.

Chilli Tree was closed because of Rats before. 

One on the corner of Ivy Road across from Iceland, their back looks absolutely disgusting. 

Changed its name to "Curry Palace" now. Trying to fool people!

The best thing about Domino's is the garlic & herb dip. Create your own pizza at asda is much better I think.

Dominoes is my local pizza takeaway so if I ever want a pizza we just order a takeaway from there lol Haven't been to any others but Pizza hut but that was like 3/4 years ago

Will be wanting a Papa Johns now though ;)

don't eat  at papa johns. the ceo john schnatter said last year during the us presidential election he is against providing healthcare for his workers and is anti obamacare. he already pays them minimum wage.

Never heard of them. Don't normal people get Pizza Hut or at least Domino's?

normal people eat normal food. the council estate benefit claiming slobs who eat the likes of Dominos and Papa Janes dont even deserve championship football. flog them off to the vauxhall conference north.

Is this a bit harsh or totally stupid!

normal people eat normal food. the council estate benefit claiming slobs who eat the likes of Dominos and Papa Janes dont even deserve championship football. flog them off to the vauxhall conference north.

Dominoes is my local pizza takeaway so if I ever want a pizza we just order a takeaway from there lol Haven't been to any others but Pizza hut but that was like 3/4 years ago

Will be wanting a Papa Johns now though ;)

Dominoes is over priced muck, you order pizza for 7-8 people you'll spend nearly a ton and it's just not good pizza. 

EDIT: Just noticed due to petty arguing and stupid opinions I am enjoying discussing Pizza more than football, wow. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived