Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Papa John's Championship!

Wait wait... it says "Official Pizza of..." much like when the Olympics/World Cup are on, every advert is "Wrigleys Extra, the official chewing gum of London 2012" or "Gillette - the official razor blade of the England football team"

Is it just one of those minor sponsorships, or is this actually going to be the Papa John Football League Championship? Because that would be mental

The Football League's Chief Commercial Officer, Richard Heaselgrave, said: "This is a partnership that will be really popular with fans. Like our clubs, Papa John's are located in towns and cities across the country and they will reach out to supporters with a range of promotions and tailor made offers.

:sick:

I have heard the name, but had no idea it was a large chain. Got no idea where any branches are, or if they're any good. How much is it to sponsor the football league? I might have a go next time. 

Yeah I mean the "Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Football League Championship" has a certain ring to it :whistle: 

Archived