Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Papa John's Championship!

i remember being in Canada, watching the baseball and that was sponsored by papa johns and every time there was a home run you got a free slice of pizza was amazing!

We could've had almost a whole pizza each at the Ipswich and Huddersfield games if that was the policy here :D

Papa John's is down Narbrough Road. Nice pizza's to be fair.

Get enough of their leaflets through my door, which go straight on the recycle pile, with other leaflets such as the rat infested Chilli Tree. 

There's a new one in Hinckley. Might have to go order one now! 

opened up couple of month ago, replaced Perfect Pizza, tbh i thought it was just another cheap take away place. looks it. never would of thought it was a "big brand"

opened up couple of month ago, replaced Perfect Pizza, tbh i thought it was just another cheap take away place. looks it. never would of thought it was a "big brand"

Too true on that last bit. That road is full of take a way places that I never see anyone in.

Apart from a few people at night. But let's be fair a night out in Hinckley isn't worth going out for.

Dominos has more outlets that MacD now in this country/Papa john is another franchise anyone could get into at around 75p to make a pizza leaves a good margin.Wouldnt mind the two of them in our concourse outlets got to be an improvement.

lol the Chilli Tree looks an awful place, wouldn't be surprised if it was rat infested.

The one's on the corners of streets look particularly awful.

Chilli Tree was closed because of Rats before. 

One on the corner of Ivy Road across from Iceland, their back looks absolutely disgusting. 

Papa John's are infinitely better than Dominos. Dominos pizzas are a food abortion. I pity anyone that likes them.

"Food abortion" made me piss!  lol Only had Dominos a couple of times, but the only thing I remember was the Meat Feast had a scattering of brown pellets on it that tasted of rancid medical waste. I think it was meant to be "chilli beef" but I think it was much more likely to be in-tact Tic Tacs that had been extracted from a human stool

Archived