Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Penalty Taker

Who should take out penalty's?   

173 members have voted

1. 1. Who should take our penalty's?

• Nugent
    • Wood
    • Vardy
    • Waghorn
    • King
    • Knockaert
    • James
    • Marshall
    • Drinkwater
    • Konchesky
    • Other

Just curious who everyone thinks our penalty taker should be this year? If you can give a list of 3 as obviously some players wont be on the field when a penalty is given. 

My top 3 would probably be:

1.Nugent 

2.Wood

3.King / Konchesky 

*I didnt see the point of putting Gally as I cant see him playing. 

Interesting to see that Nugent was desperate to take the penalty in the first round of the League Cup but was nowhere to be seen when the Play-Off semi final depended on it.

For what it's worth, I'd like to see King taking them - he's such a cool finisher it's hard to imagine him missing. But clearly he doesn't fancy them.

Whoever fancies it and is confident enough to put it away. Any professional footballer, be it Lionel Messi or a League Two goalkeeper, should have the ability to score a penalty, so unless they've got a proven track record then I don't really care who takes it. Gallagher would be the only one that falls into that category for us, but he rarely features.

Whoever fancies it and is confident enough to put it away. Gallagher would be the only definite choice but he rarely features.

Thats how it is now though. Not going to solve the problem of players arguing like spoilt children in the middle of the pitch.

Thats how it is now though. Not going to solve the problem of players arguing like spoilt children in the middle of the pitch.

Fair enough, but they can settle that in training. I could say I want Andy King to take penalties but if he doesn't want to take them then my opinion is irrelevant. 

Also you caught my post before I edited it and added to it  :P

Fair enough, but they can settle that in training. I could say I want Andy King to take penalties but if he doesn't want to take them then my opinion is irrelevant. 

Also you caught my post before I edited it and added to it  :P

haha Andy King will do as you tell him. We pay his wages :whistle:

Lets be honest, Nugents penalty was pretty shite the other day. Lucky it didnt get saved. King is a great clinical finisher.

how was it pretty shite?? if you are sending the keeper the wrong way it doesnt have to go in the corner!? lucky it wasnt saved?? he did what he purposly set out to do and sent the keeper the wrong way!! Thats a good penalty to me

how was it pretty shite?? if you are sending the keeper the wrong way it doesnt have to go in the corner!? lucky it wasnt saved?? he did what he purposly set out to do and sent the keeper the wrong way!! Thats a good penalty to me

Looked pretty central to me and not with much power behind it. Gallaghers were the best. Hit it as hard as you can to one side or the other

Archived