Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

St Ledger injured

The Arsenal fans view on the season ahead (prior to the loan) in the Observer was that Miquel looked like a 'fish out of water' at full back.

He probably would have been against the like of Chelsea etc. Might find he is better suited to this level.

The Arsenal fans view on the season ahead (prior to the loan) in the Observer was that Miquel looked like a 'fish out of water' at full back.

Although I obviously meant for him to play on the left side of a three.

However, I've been on the Arsenal forum and a lot of them rate him. Someone even posed 'the best defender to come through the academy since Ashley Cole'. 

I have never seen him play, but I bet he doesn't foul as much as Whitbread.

If Whitbread is back fit enough I would have him over Moore, more physical and his heading will be useful against a strong Leeds team. 

He played well against Monaco, and just unfortunate to get injured against Boro early. 

But shame St Ledger is injured, he deserved a treat after scoring the winner against Wycombe, just didn't mean to bum him so hard.

Archived