Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
svensson

Toffee Fox

What the hell is wrong with folk on here? Gloating because he wasn't aware of a transfer. Personally think the guy is a gem, he doesn't have to tell us anything and has been a valuable source of news for ages. Quite rightly informed us of numerous transfers and insight. Would like to thank him for taking the time to help us fans out that have zero inside knowledge. Think you should have a long hard look at yourself if you have given him stick. Genuine thanks to you Toffee. ( que the abuse from the mindless few claiming I am bumming him)

this is the same reason bert stopped posting his info on here, too many chavy little cvnts desperate to tell him he's wrong

This

Looks like we agree again. I'd love to know the average age of this place. Absolutely laughable how childish some people are turning it into almost a 'battle of the ITK's'. How embarrassing.

and this.

Too many spotty keyboard warriors on here just wanting to put people down.

He's threatening to delete his twitter also, I know people shouldn't be giving him the abuse but there certainly is a lot more of us who appreciate it, so why he can't just block the people who give him abuse so us people who appreciate him don't have to suffer!

this is the same reason bert stopped posting his info on here, too many chavy little cvnts desperate to tell him he's wrong

But no one has had a go at him for being wrong...?

In fact the closest anyone has come to doing that, is Bert himself.

Fox20 â€@FoxToffee33s

Checked out some gossip and told nothing going on today or nothing imminent

Don't you all look very silly.

But even that wasn't anything malicious.

I love these posts on Foxes Talk where people rush to defend ITK posters when no one has actually had a go at them. lol

He's threatening to delete his twitter also, I know people shouldn't be giving him the abuse but there certainly is a lot more of us who appreciate it, so why he can't just block the people who give him abuse so us people who appreciate him don't have to suffer!

While the people abusing him are absolute ******, if that's serious about him threatening to delete his twitter, that's just a bit tragic. He has 58k followers, a total he's built up by being reliable and cool. With that many followers, some abuse is inevitable and he should be able to ignore it.

But no one has had a go at him for being wrong...?

In fact the closest anyone has come to doing that, is Bert himself.

But even that wasn't anything malicious.

I love these posts on Foxes Talk where people rush to defend ITK posters when no one has actually had a go at them. lol

Absolutely. Nothing but a bit of harmless banter for the most part. When I posted about 'battle of the ITKs' I thought it was fairly obvious that it was tongue in cheek but obviously not! People take things way too seriously.

Absolutely. Nothing but a bit of harmless banter for the most part. When I posted about 'battle of the ITKs' I thought it was fairly obvious that it was tongue in cheek but obviously not! People take things way too seriously.

This last sentence is on the money.

I need psychiatric help, new what utter bollox this would be but had to read it and post a comment :P Does it fvcking matter who knows what and who's right or wrong?Try looking at rumour ,gossip, speculation or snippets of genuine info as just that until things are officially confirmed.Wetting your knickers over it like prepubescents on Tennants Super is comical but sad!

I need psychiatric help, new what utter bollox this would be but had to read it and post a comment :P Does it fvcking matter who knows what and who's right or wrong?Try looking at rumour ,gossip, speculation or snippets of genuine info as just that until things are officially confirmed.Wetting your knickers over it like prepubescents on Tennants Super is comical but sad!

Correct, you do. Completly missed the point.

It makes me laugh, even the media outlets are wrong 50% of the time. Yet anyone who has a snippet of info has to go under the microscope, why bother telling anyone?

Archived