Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Charlton Post match.

Getting ever so more annoyed at Drinkwater. Cupped his ear yet again. Why didn't he do that when he missed his one on one (which in turn was the start of the events that lead to James being sent off).

Was that you talking to Jason Bourne after the game about that Bert?

It never will and never has happened for us. We just have to accept it's going to happen as there's nothing we can do about the shite we have to put up with every season.

Swindon in the cup, Konchesky got away with a dreadful foul.

Also the last minute pen against Watford was debatable to say the least (albeit I thought it was a foul).

You weren't that bad, just were too afraid to pass it into the box so elected to shoot from distance instead. Dyer was ineffective when he came on.

Gritty performance from us and it's about time we got our first win of the season, hopefully this will carry on into the next games.

Well done to Charlton

With Chrissy P in charge I never mind them winning to be honest

We weren't good enough

For all my celebrations when we scored the 2nd, I got punched in the head.

I think the two things may be less related than you think.

Who wants to be a referee though, that's why there's so few good ones. Shame we always get. The worst.

I agree, it's a difficult job but then many are. I just think they should be far more accountable for their performances / decisions - I genuinely think if they were then the standard would improve significantly. I am subject to a high degree of accountability in my job and as much as I don't like it sometimes it definitely means I keep my performance at a much higher level than it would be if I was allowed to **** up regularly and continue regardless.

Jeez I'm angry today! Not like me :)

List of referees faults:

- Booking James for the first challenge of the match, never a yellow card.

- Booking Miquel for the second challenge of the match, never a yellow card.

- Not giving a foul on Kasper in the build up to the corner that led to their first.

- According to Kasper, not giving a foul for an elbow on him for their second.

- Giving them a corner when they hit the post.

- Perhaps not giving James a penalty, I wasn't convinced.

- Giving James a second yellow for running at him.

- Giving Kasper a booking for the same thing.

- Giving US a free-kick which we all cheered, which wasn't even a foul.

- Perhaps not sending Knocky off.

And probably countless more stupid decisions. 

Why do we let this fat, smelly mess resonate on our forum?

We're all hoping to be rewarded for our good behaviour in the next life.

I think we can be guaranteed a life of luxury at this rate.

List of referees faults:

- Booking James for the first challenge of the match, never a yellow card.

- Booking Miquel for the second challenge of the match, never a yellow card.

- Not giving a foul on Kasper in the build up to the corner that led to their first.

- According to Kasper, not giving a foul for an elbow on him for their second.

- Giving them a corner when they hit the post.

- Perhaps not giving James a penalty, I wasn't convinced.

- Giving James a second yellow for running at him.

- Giving Kasper a booking for the same thing.

- Giving US a free-kick which we all cheered, which wasn't even a foul.

- Perhaps not sending Knocky off.

And probably countless more stupid decisions.

Average ref for a Leicester game then :whistle:

James should never have been booked in the first half, was almost the same as one that Jackson did and was given a warning. He was clearly pulled back when about to shoot and not surprisingly was pissed off about it. The ref was shocking, dreadful display.

However, he wasn't responsible for the awful marking from corners and the first half display, which wasn't energetic and too long ball, playing into their hands. We were just getting a foothold in the game before the red card, after that it was always going to be tough to get momentum going with their extra man.

Not a good day, thought the fans were in good voice which was a positive. We have to bounce back and play with more style from now on.

Thought Schmeichel was at fault for both goals.

Agree on the first goal, should have claimed the first free kick, however, it looked (for me at least) that he was fouled on the second but that's just my opinion. 

Oh, and the refereeing performance today was one of the most incompetent I've seen in a very long time. 

Archived