Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Nigel Pearson charged by Fa!

So it was Deadman who let Sharp off a booking for revealing a t-shirt to dedicate the goal to his dead son... what are people's thoughts on that? I thought that was the sensible call, common sense applied to the game for once. 

Right decision, referees should use common sense or discretion, and to book him would've brought negative publicity and needlessly so.

Slightly off topic, but the amount of our fans that come out with the "I'm a bigger/ better fan than you" bullshit is unbelievable! .... whether it's like the above, slating our home support or people that don't go to as many away games as yourself, choosing to watch a game on tv , sitting in a different part of the ground, or even just for holding a different opinion!.... There really is no need for it

I agree entirely. Although I am actually a balder fan than you are. Probably.

So it was Deadman who let Sharp off a booking for revealing a t-shirt to dedicate the goal to his dead son... what are people's thoughts on that? I thought that was the sensible call, common sense applied to the game for once. 

As much as I dislike Deadman, I think that's a very hard one to manage because you can't win. I think he was right not to book him but the rules state otherwise.

The rule would be one of the first to go for me though. I'd struggle to apply every rule to exact detail because I can't take a lot of them seriously - for example the rule book states taking your shirt off at a goal is equal to diving.

According to the Mercury (and therefore true, no really true, honestly) Nige isn't going to contest the charge and will accept the one-match ban and fine. Good call by him, in my opinion. I just hope he said something along the lines of "As has been shown on countless occasions, there is no point in contesting an FA charge, because the FA is judge and jury. So go and fvck yourselves."

As much as I dislike Deadman, I think that's a very hard one to manage because you can't win. I think he was right not to book him but the rules state otherwise.

The rule would be one of the first to go for me though. I'd struggle to apply every rule to exact detail because I can't take a lot of them seriously - for example the rule book states taking your shirt off at a goal is equal to diving.

So the only good thing anyone can say about this referee is that he once got a decision wrong, but in a nice way?!

Why don't you do us all a favour and **** off then you boring bastard?

Why don't you do the same, and do us all an even bigger favour? You're the one who is boring, as well as being totally irrational with your abysmal and somewhat puerile posting..

People who don't go along with your views, get chastised by you. It is the right of all posters to give their views, and that includes you., however weak your views are.

Why don't you do the same, and do us all an even bigger favour? You're the one who is boring, as well as being totally irrational with your abysmal and somewhat puerile posting..

People who don't go along with your views, get chastised by you. It is the right of all posters to give their views, and that includes you., however weak your views are.

So it's alright to be obnoxious, call people 'braindead', swear at people without provocation, but if I - or anyone else - dares to speak out and give as good as they get, they are 'irrational', 'abysmal' and 'puerile'?

If people went around swearing at and abusing people in the streets, they'd get an asbo - on here, they're defended to the hilt by posters like you!

I'm really sorry Buzzer, please come back and call us all braindead ***** for talking about Leicester City on a Leicester City forum - what a fool I was to 'chastise' you for your valid, witty and intelligent point of view!

Isn't a booking, Jay Emanuel-Thomas did the same last night. Nothing.

Maybe the above posts have gone a bit far, and I've got him on ignore personally, It's just very rare to see his posts go unnoticed because most if them just disagree with the majority in what can only be a cry out for attention.

Still, I'm not going to waste my time talking about him to someone who often posts a lot of sense and have a fall out about it. Because ultimately he wants people to talk about him it seems.

As an aside; I've got personal messages from him telling me that he wants fight me, because I disagreed with him last season in a match thread lol lol

How do you know what he said then??? lol

How do you know what he said then??? lol

About five people quoted him in a row lol.

It shows up if people quote what he said. Oh, and I may have hit the 'show post anyway' button, but only after it got tasty and he started reacting :D

I'm expecting a few OG's v Wigan as the team will be entirely disorientated by the absence of those white trainers from the technical area.

If we get to wembley can we have "big trainers" instead of the old "big heads they used to have???

Archived