Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Nigel Pearson charged by Fa!

Unbelievable. Darren Deadman will be able to continue to officiate and ruin games, and you can't say anything about it!

Maybe it's about time the FA and Football League started looking a bit closer to home.

If anything, Shakespeare was worse than Pearson! Shows how pathetic it all is! lol

This is absolutely pathetic. 

The referee was rightly criticized (he was the worst referee I've seen in a long time) yet Nige gets charged. I'm not happy with this. 

As I just posted in the other thread, referee's get away with everything. They don't undertake post match interviews, even though their performances are awful. 

The shîtness of our FA is summed up by the chairman coming out and saying england should target WINNING world cup in 2022.

Deranged is an understatement.

Don't see how that is deranged, if we start improving the game from the ground up 9 or so years is certainly enough time with the right finance and structure being put into grassroots football. Nothing wrong with setting an ambition target...

When I get back from holiday I'm seriously tempted to write something to them just to see what poor excuse of a reply I might get. Shocking decision!

I might actually write to them. The address is on the website. I seriously don't agree with this decision, the referee was a disgrace.

Shame it's not a 100 year ban. From all of Leicestershire. 

Lets go back to finishing 17th every year in the Championship, yeah right? As long as Nigel isn't manager I'm sure you'll be happy with that.

You generally do write some rubbish on here. My opinion or nothing, right?

Shame it's not a 100 year ban. From all of Leicestershire. 

lol

I like you ASS, I really do. Usually I wouldn't get on with someone who dislikes Pearson but you hate him so much it's actually funny!

Have a nice day, and a reminder - you promised me a while back you'd give him three games to see how things go. Well, we're now five games in, what say you?

Archived