Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Nigel Pearson charged by Fa!

How our own fans can defend the FA for this is beyond me.

The FA are that fvcking arrogant it's unbelievable. They've got no interest in improving any relationship between themselves, referees, fans and players, they're only arsed about trying to show who's boss.

Sorry Buzzy but I for one, have to agree with Indierich06. I have been an out and out Leicester City fan since September 1949. There's not much I don't know about the Club. Last Sunday, I celebrated my 70th birthday. The only thing that cast a shadow was Saturday's outcome.

I have an opinion about Leicester City. I had an opinion when I was 17. I even had an opinion when I was 7. My Letts School Boys Diary January 1956 gives a daily account of who was injured, Ogilvie had a sore throat, Thrashing Luton 4 - 0 on their swamp of a field. Losing to Liverpool. Trouble was I didn't have a message board then.

I'm delighted to see young fans comments. Their views may well change over the years but now they are just as valid as mine or anyone else's. More importantly, these fans are the future of the Club.

How our own fans can defend the FA for this is beyond me.

The FA are that fvcking arrogant it's unbelievable. They've got no interest in improving any relationship between themselves, referees, fans and players, they're only arsed about trying to show who's boss.

And you know this for a fact do you? 

Sorry Buzzy but I for one, have to agree with Indierich06. I have been an out and out Leicester City fan since September 1949. There's not much I don't know about the Club. Last Sunday, I celebrated my 70th birthday. The only thing that cast a shadow was Saturday's outcome.

I have an opinion about Leicester City. I had an opinion when I was 17. I even had an opinion when I was 7. My Letts School Boys Diary January 1956 gives a daily account of who was injured, Ogilvie had a sore throat, Thrashing Luton 4 - 0 on their swamp of a field. Losing to Liverpool. Trouble was I didn't have a message board then.

I'm delighted to see young fans comments. Their views may well change over the years but now they are just as valid as mine or anyone else's. More importantly, these fans are the future of the Club.

What a great post, ... oh and I tip my hat to you Sir!

Bnet got banned last week for abusing people who he disagreed with, maybe I'm being overly sensitive but there's been a lot of abuse thrown at posters who have questioned Dyer and agin on here.

Pearson has been banned for 1 game, it isn't the end of the world, we probably won't even notice it, yet someone points it out and gets comments like:

'Why don't you do us all a favour and **** off then you boring bastard?'

'I don't know you but I just get the feeling your a lonely old man screaming out for attention...plus your a d*ck head '     

If people get wound up by someone's posts perhaps they should just ignore them. 

It's someone moaning about people discussing Leicester City related news on a Leicester City forum - the same poster then went on to say that this forum is 'generally awful' and full of kids, so in my opinion, if he hates it on here so much, he can piss off and do us all a favour. It's nothing to do with 'not following the party line'. Your paranoia and conspiracy theories about posters on this board are getting ridiculous.

Also, I notice that while you're quick to defend the poster over his 'abuse', you had nothing to say about the poster coming on here, absuing everyone else in the thread, calling all posters 'brain dead' and one of them 'a sad ****er' without any provocation. Still, don't let your hypocrisy get in the way of your moaning eh?

Sorry Buzzy but I for one, have to agree with Indierich06. I have been an out and out Leicester City fan since September 1949. There's not much I don't know about the Club. Last Sunday, I celebrated my 70th birthday. The only thing that cast a shadow was Saturday's outcome.

I have an opinion about Leicester City. I had an opinion when I was 17. I even had an opinion when I was 7. My Letts School Boys Diary January 1956 gives a daily account of who was injured, Ogilvie had a sore throat, Thrashing Luton 4 - 0 on their swamp of a field. Losing to Liverpool. Trouble was I didn't have a message board then.

I'm delighted to see young fans comments. Their views may well change over the years but now they are just as valid as mine or anyone else's. More importantly, these fans are the future of the Club.

Great post - when people dismiss someone's opinion based on their age, or how long they've supported the club, is ridiculous.

Your paranoia and conspiracy theories about posters on this board are getting ridiculous.

Also, I notice that while you're quick to defend the poster over his 'abuse', you had nothing to say about the poster coming on here, absuing everyone else in the thread, calling all posters 'brain dead' and one of them 'a sad ****er' without any provocation. Still, don't let your hypocrisy get in the way of your moaning eh?

get you

I think he said 'most' posters.

Why is it?

Pearson spends 89 minutes of the game just sitting there anyway, he'll have a better view from the stands and can telephone down any changes he wants.

He is stood up when I usually look over. 

I didn't think managers could communicate, that's the point of the ban. My understanding is that he can pick the team and that's it.

He is stood up when I usually look over. 

I didn't think managers could communicate, that's the point of the ban. My understanding is that he can pick the team and that's it.

I know a few non Leicester fans who reckon his lack of visible passion would drive them nuts should he be their manager.

I know a few non Leicester fans who reckon his lack of visible passion would drive them nuts should he be their manager.

It drives me nuts ..... And is very different to the first time he was in charge - he was quite animated first time around.

He didn't claim that we were all brain dead, just some of you.

Having a bad day?

So by your warped logic, it's fine to insult 'some' posters and swear at others without provocation, but if I, or other posters, raise any kind of objection to this behaviour, then it's classed as abusing someone because they 'don't follow the party line'?

I'm having a perfectly good day thanks, I just never miss the opportunity to put a hypocrite in their place.

Didn't seem to bother anyone when Sven was in charge? Still, any stick to beat Pearson with, eh?

So by your warped logic, it's fine to insult 'some' posters and swear at others without provocation, but if I, or other posters, raise any kind of objection to this behaviour, then it's classed as abusing someone because they 'don't follow the party line'?

I'm having a perfectly good day thanks, I just never miss the opportunity to put a hypocrite in their place.

Didn't seem to bother anyone when Sven was in charge? Still, any stick to beat Pearson with, eh?

Again one of those "it's been said so it must be true" statements.......

Didn't you watch Sven??? 

He came with that reputation of being a passive observer to games ..... But i watched him alot (as i sat behind him) and it couldn't have been less true. 

Just read through Jon Moss' rateyourref... http://rateyourref.co.uk/referee/Jon-Moss

This is the same ref who gave Forest a nothing penalty and sent Kasper off for nothing 3 seasons ago (?). Look at the reports given from the Forest v Cardiff game. This just highlights the downfall of the FA, they should notice these correlations. 

So it was Deadman who let Sharp off a booking for revealing a t-shirt to dedicate the goal to his dead son... what are people's thoughts on that? I thought that was the sensible call, common sense applied to the game for once. 

Yes i did ..... I'd have been mortified if he was booked for it.

Archived