Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RothleyFox

Jamie Vardy

Says a lot that people were so disappointed not to see him in the team. Hugely valued by everyone now, the progress he's made has been hugely impressive.

Personally, i am yet to be convinced about his ability with the ball, but like lloyd his pace is so devastating it will always cause problems.

Missed his zip, determination, pace, work rate today. He won't struggle to get back in the team when fit

Did we?! I thought we win 3-0 through pure hard work and will to win? Maybe I saw a different game  :dunno:

Still, I was worried when he wasn't in the squad. Yet again sums up the strength in depth we have.

Did we?! I thought we win 3-0 through pure hard work and will to win? Maybe I saw a different game :dunno:

Still, I was worried when he wasn't in the squad. Yet again sums up the strength in depth we have.

No you didn't see a different game. We were disciplined, clinical and defended exceptionally, I just thought we lacked the fizz up front, and let them come through us more easily without Vardy in there to hassle and get on their nerves today. Still played fantastically well, but I'm sure as soon as he's fit, he'll be back

Archived