Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Seeing as they aren't gone I'll have Barcelona!!

I'll have Barcelona please

Screw that, Atletico Madrid then. 

Dan took them! I was gonna have them but then forgot to check this thread after I asked my question up above lol.

lol lol lol

I must admit I thought I was seeing things when no-one had taken them...

Harry, Harry, Harry. It will be fun and you will be taking one for the team by keeping The Foxes off the bottom of the league!

Edit: p.s. I love your quote from Russell sprout at the bottom of your posts.

It's not bad is it? lol  Rare to see something as ridiculous as that said with a straight face, it's like something you'd find in a comedy sketch!

It's not bad is it? lol  Rare to see something as ridiculous as that said with a straight face, it's like something you'd find in a comedy sketch!

Not at all, I saw it in the thread and laughed so hard! It really was a ridiculous thing to say and a ridiculous thread.

Pre season statement from the Bayern Munich Manager.....

'This should be a really competitive league this season, with teams like Rochdale and Leicester providing a bit of the unknown. Everybody knows we are the team to beat so it's about managing those expectations and being proffesional.

We will be champions!'

:scarf: Pre season statement from the Leicester City manager.....  :scarf:

Looking forward to playing  Paris Saint-German the most (that is pronounced Paris and not Paree, thank you Ian)

and errr.... penalties do count (only way David Nugent is going to score against this lot  :whistle: )

:pearson:

Im absolutely buzzing for the season to start, I just hope that all the hard work we put in pre season has been worthwhile.

With the second best Welsh player in the world on your side you can't fail!

Edited by Hugo Sanchez, Today, 03:39 PM.

Edit: I shouldn't have edited that, kind of ruined the already bad joke.

Archived