Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

Donut, on MUTV:

"Everyone in the camp is raring to go ahead of the new season. weve been happy with our transfer dealings in the summer, particularly in terms of our woefully inept pursuits of Cesc Fabregas and Ander Herrera and thus settling for Marouane Fellaini, and now, we have our attentions on the league.

Everyone will need to be fit, and hungry for us to prevail. Everyone, including Rochdale and Leicester City, will relish coming to the home of the 20 time champions of england. Its time to show what we are made of"

Despite the very tempting offer from Bayern and Foxfanazer, I would appreciate some recognition for my efforts of sitting at home and waiting for the results.

So I would like to take the offer up of Leicester City and Renart. To be involved with my childhood team is a dream come true.

I expect Renart to be trying to consolidate this season, but I will do my utmost to help exceed his expectations.

Antonio_Conte_con_gatto_in_testa.jpg

I love the internet.

Edit: Leicester first, that's gonna be tough. :giggle:

We have home advantage and the fans really get behind their team (especially N block - where they stand up and everything). Feeling conflicted? You should! If we don't win the game then we will win the fight afterwards - you will all be going home with a dead leg when the boys wearing the stone island clobber bounce up to you looking for a row.

Reporter : " So Mr Darko It's Goodison Park for your first competitive game without Gareth Bale what are your thoughts on this ? "  

Mr Darko : "We're all still laughing here at the club that we got so much money for a Ugly Welshmen . We really have nothing to lose this season , we're rolling in cash already so if we win i'm treating all the players to a Nando's afterwards "

Despite the very tempting offer from Bayern and Foxfanazer, I would appreciate some recognition for my efforts of sitting at home and waiting for the results.

So I would like to take the offer up of Leicester City and Renart. To be involved with my childhood team is a dream come true.

I expect Renart to be trying to consolidate this season, but I will do my utmost to help exceed his expectations.

Good choice. Welcome on-board. I look forward to (not) working with you. Get ready to step into the breach when we suffer a run of bad results post-Christmas (optimistic) and I get the sack. 

LCFC Desire - can you add Heggsy as my assistant please?

Good choice. Welcome on-board. I look forward to (not) working with you. Get ready to step into the breach when we suffer a run of bad results post-Christmas (optimistic) and I get the sack.

One loss and those knuckle draggers on Foxes Talk will force you out the door.

Archived