Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Des.

The 1st FoxesTalk Fantasy Football League Championship

It is simulated over FIFA 14, it will be a full league, where you play each other over Home & Away rules but the computer determines the outcome of the matches.

The winner is the person who's team finishes top of the league, all relevant stats and info will be posted throughout :D

Oh dear.... Come on you Blues. At least the crowd will be on my side! And I expect 6 points against Rochdale  :D

It is simulated over FIFA 14, it will be a full league, where you play each other over Home & Away rules but the computer determines the outcome of the matches.

The winner is the person who's team finishes top of the league, all relevant stats and info will be posted throughout :D

Hmmm, I appear to be a bit fvcked then  lol

Oh dear.... Come on you Blues. At least the crowd will be on my side! And I expect 6 points against Rochdale   :D

Never bet against the Dale  ;)

Hmmm, I appear to be a bit fvcked then  lol

Never bet against the Dale  ;)

Harry, Harry, Harry. It will be fun and you will be taking one for the team by keeping The Foxes off the bottom of the league!

Edit: p.s. I love your quote from Russell sprout at the bottom of your posts.

So what do we actually have to do?

Nothing much really, I'll post updates in relation to your results and so fourth, if you wish to choose a starting 11 and formation that is fine.

Just post it in here, I basically do everything and you guys sit back & relax haha :D

Archived