Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Man City Sold Out

I've tried to phone all day since 9am around my work commitments and tried online all day, unable to book via either, couldn't even get into the hold queue on the phone or select seats online as constantly crashed. And they wouldn't let me use the ref no someone on here kindly gave me when I called last week. Sigh. Got a super disappointed 10 year old. We've been to nearly all home games this season.

Ps no idea how anyone in this thread is looking at the seating plan, I can't even get the login page to load!

I've tried to phone all day since 9am around my work commitments and tried online all day, unable to book via either, couldn't even get into the hold queue on the phone or select seats online as constantly crashed. And they wouldn't let me use the ref no someone on here kindly gave me when I called last week. Sigh. Got a super disappointed 10 year old. We've been to nearly all home games this season.

Ps no idea how anyone in this thread is looking at the seating plan, I can't even get the login page to load!

Had exactly the same problem! Absolutely gutted although I got mine I was trying to get some for my dad who's been to more games than any of the Man Utd, Arsenal. L'pool fans etc that ARE going have.

I'm really gutted too and also know people who haven't been to a single game this season who will be going to this :(

My son nearly cried when I told him I couldn't get them, I'm so fed up with the online and phone systems they are useless! Work as a primary school teacher so couldn't go to KP today or stay on phone forever.

If anyone out there has two spare tickets in any area of the ground for me and my 10 year old please send me a message.

I wonder if people on here had stopped posting and using their internet connection whilst waiting online for tickets they'd have been more successful?

Had nothing to do with that. I was on processing transaction page for about 40-50 minutes and when I tried loading up other tabs they loaded instantly. Nothing to do with internet usage, just that the website is absolutely shite and can't handle more than 5 people on it at one time.

Archived