Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Man City Sold Out

No, you're right.

But, who says these kind of people aren't the ones being given tickets by their mates, family members or the uni? And who says they are the ones who have missed out today?

Again you just dont know either way. Did you get a ticket? I'd hace got you one on my reference number if I'd have known you were struggling. 6 is a stupid amount. I got an additional 1 on my reference (though i think my gaffer got his too on mine eventually- got to keep the bosses sweet)

Two of my mates in L haven't even bothered which im amazed at. Couldnt be bothered trying to get relocated lol

Your not cynical your just talking bollocks, I can only afford to make one game a month, this month it was forest, next month it's man city, do you blame me for choosing those as the ones I go to? Or should I pay to watch Huddersfield just to keep all the real fans happy?!

Did you see the bit where I put something along the lines of, 'i know its not all fans'? Or were you too busy wanting to try and prove you're a real fan whatever that may be?

We have sold out 2 games in 2 expensive months. There are people with legitimate reasons but there aren't 15k of them.

Did you see the bit where I put something along the lines of, 'i know its not all fans'? Or were you too busy wanting to try and prove you're a real fan whatever that may be?

We have sold out 2 games in 2 expensive months. There are people with legitimate reasons but there aren't 15k of them.

Tbf I've just seen a lot of people harping on about the extra people turning up and you were the straw that broke the camels back, I don't care if I'm not a "proper" fan but it's not rocket science that bigger games get bigger crowds.

Tbf I've just seen a lot of people harping on about the extra people turning up and you were the straw that broke the camels back, I don't care if I'm not a "proper" fan but it's not rocket science that bigger games get bigger crowds.

I'd never call someone a plastic fan or whatever. Everyone has their own reasons.

Who'd have thought it... It's amazing really to consider one of the most expensively assembled teams in world football may drag in the odd additional fan to watch them... I think LCFC should do the decent thing and only allow season ticket holders entry thus forcing the rest of us with families and without the funds to either buy a season ticket and be considered a 'real fan' or go and find another club to 'support'....

And I though ST stood for 'season ticket' not 'sanctimonious tosspot'... ;-)

Anyway, what a fantastic achievement. I salute you all and bow to your commitment.

Sadly, I can't make it but I will watch the game from my lovely living room, celebrating the game as a happening itself.

And who knows... maybe we can even beat them... :fc:

didnt say i wasn't going to sell it for face value, didn't say i have a ticket spare, said i might!

To be fair when you say 'offers' what impression does that give to people on here? Expect the abuse.

In future if you do have that 'spare' and are willing to sell it and you do want face value and aren't going to willing to rip people off say 'face value'?

Or am I being a cvnt?

All the day trippers are coming out for this one. If you've not been to a game since the last "big game" don't give me this bullshit about it's not fair. If someone has a ticket that you want and they say you can have it for £60 your choice is simple...pay it or don't go. It's not like you haven't missed a shed load of other home matches.

All the day trippers are coming out for this one. If you've not been to a game since the last "big game" don't give me this bullshit about it's not fair. If someone has a ticket that you want and they say you can have it for £60 your choice is simple...pay it or don't go. It's not like you haven't missed a shed load of other home matches.

£60 quid! id be tempted to sell mine!lol

Again you just dont know either way. Did you get a ticket? I'd hace got you one on my reference number if I'd have known you were struggling. 6 is a stupid amount. I got an additional 1 on my reference (though i think my gaffer got his too on mine eventually- got to keep the bosses sweet)

Two of my mates in L haven't even bothered which im amazed at. Couldnt be bothered trying to get relocated lol

I did, managed to get through on the phone right at the end of my lunch hour, so it was touch and go. Others were more unlucky.

No, people assume that the club thinks season ticket holders' friends and family are more worthy than regulars who simply don't know any season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders should have priority, you got that, but why should other people ve worse off because they're not mates with a season ticket holder? That's bollocks.

You're the one making assumptions about Ikea and shit, I simply think one non-season ticket holder should get the same priority as another non season ticket holder.

I mean, 1 or 2 extra each would have been acceptable, but 6 is a joke, it's not a level playing field.

My rant was largely tongue in cheek and I do agree with you that 6 is a strange amount. However the point still stands that people ( not necessarily you) think that they somehow have a right to get the tickets over the extra allocated season ticket holders. The likelihood is that most people like myself have purchased them for loyal LCFC supporting friends.

And the fact most season ticket holders didn't use up their allocation means fans could have easily get their hands on tickets. Heck I could have got another 7 with my season ticket codes if anyone on here would have asked/created a thread for exchanging codes it could have really been a simple exercise/

If anyone has 3 tickets spare PM me. I'm flying in from Texas for this one and already have my hotel booked. Didn't plan on the webshite being such a shambles today. Apparently 8 hours of refreshing the page wasn't enough to let me in until it sold out.

If anyone has 3 tickets spare PM me. I'm flying in from Texas for this one and already have my hotel booked. Didn't plan on the webshite being such a shambles today. Apparently 8 hours of refreshing the page wasn't enough to let me in until it sold out.

If I were you I would E-mail Jim at fanzone and explain to him your situation. Players and staff get plenty of tickets and for games and are not always in use so there is always a chance. Good Luck!

Archived