Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NathanBlueFox

Man City Sold Out

Docko it's a shame the club can't locate your tickets and disable the barcode on them and refund you. Then maybe sell them to a fan who was unable to buy them today or not a member etc. Sell it for face value you tool.

I'm willing to sell all 12 of the tickets I bought for 50 quid each if anyone's interested..?

Oh wait I actually bought the extra couple of tickets with my season tickets to friends who are at uni who have had season tickets with me for the past 3 seasons. They have still been to 6 games between them from Falmouth and Liverpool respectfully, probably a damn sight more than a fair few of the 'locals' who will be turning up for this.

Season ticket holders have been royally shafted for the last couple of years with missing out on 'pie and pint' deals, cheap games, many games being moved etc. So for once the club reward their most loyal and ever present fanbase for a big game and there is uproar.

I'm willing to sell all 12 of the tickets I bought for 50 quid each if anyone's interested..?

Oh wait I actually bought the extra couple of tickets with my season tickets to friends who are at uni who have had season tickets with me for the past 3 seasons. They have still been to 6 games between them from Falmouth and Liverpool respectfully, probably a damn sight more than a fair few of the 'locals' who will be turning up for this.

Season ticket holders have been royally shafted for the last couple of years with missing out on 'pie and pint' deals, cheap games, many games being moved etc. So for once the club reward their most loyal and ever present fanbase for a big game and there is uproar.

shit and I thought I was argumentative!!

shit and I thought I was argumentative!!

Haha!

Well people assume that the extra season ticket holders tickets have gone to 'unworthy' fans when the likelihood is they haven't. What makes me angry is people think they deserve a ticket more than these people. I have no problem with people only coming to the big games, just admit it instead of trying to justify themselves by blaming work commitments, money, family, gardening, IKEA and every thing else under the sun.

Are you that much of a fat cvnt you need 6 seats then?

Haha!

Well people assume that the extra season ticket holders tickets have gone to 'unworthy' fans when the likelihood is they haven't. What makes me angry is people think they deserve a ticket more than these people. I have no problem with people only coming to the big games, just admit it instead of trying to justify themselves by blaming work commitments, money, family, gardening, IKEA and every thing else under the sun.

You know, i have to agree with your last two lines.

The fans turned out for forest in what is the last pay month before Xmas and are turning out for this a week before Xmas. it does seem many of these 'valid' reasons for missing a standard league game fall away quite easily at the drop of a hat.

I know that its not everyone but equally, as I said in that forest thread, I dont believe that all of a sudden fans have managed to get time off work, lock their missis up for a day, palm their kids off to the in laws for a day or magically found a spare £50 in their bank.

Perhaps I'm just cynical.

Haha!

No, people assume that the club thinks season ticket holders' friends and family are more worthy than regulars who simply don't know any season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders should have priority, you got that, but why should other people ve worse off because they're not mates with a season ticket holder? That's bollocks.

You're the one making assumptions about Ikea and shit, I simply think one non-season ticket holder should get the same priority as another non season ticket holder.

I mean, 1 or 2 extra each would have been acceptable, but 6 is a joke, it's not a level playing field.

The fans turned out for forest in what is the last pay month before Xmas and are turning out for this a week before Xmas. it does seem many of these 'valid' reasons for missing a standard league game fall away quite easily at the drop of a hat.

I know that its not everyone but equally, as I said in that forest thread, I dont believe that all of a sudden fans have managed to get time off work, lock their missis up for a day, palm their kids off to the in laws for a day or magically found a spare £50 in their bank.

No, you're right.

But, who says these kind of people aren't the ones being given tickets by their mates, family members or the uni? And who says they are the ones who have missed out today?

Haha!

Oh don't get me wrong I brought a few extra and they have gone to loyal city fans at face value. Who have looked after me in the past. But apparently that is too hard to believe.

Just liked the fact you got you soap box out stood on it and gave both barrels.

Even if it was tongue in cheek.

Oh don't get me wrong I brought a few extra and they have gone to loyal city fans at face value. Who have looked after me in the past. But apparently that is too hard to believe.

Just liked the fact you got you soap box out stood on it and gave both barrels.

Even if it was tongue in cheek.

It is hard to believe that is the case for everyone.

Your not cynical your just talking bollocks, I can only afford to make one game a month, this month it was forest, next month it's man city, do you blame me for choosing those as the ones I go to? Or should I pay to watch Huddersfield just to keep all the real fans happy?!

Archived