Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Socks

FLS last night

Just watched it expecting to see us all over the place with going top...

But instead they just show the goals and a quick 5 second interview with Nige and that's it.

Have we done something to annoy the beeb or someat? They've been all over Burnley and QPR and Forest like shit in a field the past month.

Why do they keep ignoring us?

Just watched it expecting to see us all over the place with going top...

But instead they just show the goals and a quick 5 second interview with Nige and that's it.

Have we done something to annoy the beeb or someat? They've been all over Burnley and QPR and Forest like shit in a field the past month.

Why do they keep ignoring us?

ibn4L2A4p6d6km.gif

We're not even headlines on the BBC Championship page. You would think a team going top of the league would be the main story. I suppose if it was QPR they'd be all over it.

I noticed this. Rather than 'Leicester go top', the headlines were something along the lines of 'Burnley mess up'. Our match report was marked only by the scoreline.

I don't get this 'flying under the radar' thing. What radar? People just want us to get some recognition when we deserve it. Why do people think it's better that we don't  get attention?

It's sickening that tinpot clubs like QPR are bummed by the media cos Redknapp's in charge and we're treated like some second rate Championship club. It's insulting.

yes,I don't think we have been given a rough deal.We were expected to win and the other matches were more of a shock and had some controversy .Think they have been fairly kind to us so far.

Now look, if you are going to be logical and reasonable, you may be asked to leave this forum!

How some of the researchers or presenters have jobs is beyond me..Vardy was named as Luke Vardy..different presenter called him Yardy!!..I'm glad they're not hyping us up..less pressure.

lol, they called him yardy on SSN as well, i thought it was appropriate as he was bombing down the pitch at the time!

I don't get the whole 'low radar' crap. We're at the the top and in good form and I'm sure the players and manager know their in the limelight so any more media coverage won't apply any certain other type of pressure surely?

Just think they have their 'faves' and will still be gnoshing off Harry if they slump to mid table...

Archived