Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Amin

Formula 1 2014

I can't be disappointed that the title decider is going to end because of an issue with the car?

Problem or no problem he was nowhere near Hamilton. The title was decided when he was left sitting on the grid, not when his car stopped working. You seriously think this has been decided by Rosberg's car failing?

Problem or no problem he was nowhere near Hamilton. The title was decided when he was left sitting on the grid, not when his car stopped working. You seriously think this has been decided by Rosberg's car failing?

I think what he means is that it ended early because Rosberg had trouble... not that hamilton doesn't deserve it because of that... if Rosberg hadn't had problems the race especially with Massa could have been better

I think what he means is that it ended early because Rosberg had trouble... not that hamilton doesn't deserve it because of that... if Rosberg hadn't had problems the race especially with Massa could have been better

He clearly said the title decider is over because of a mechanical failure. It's not, the race is, the title decider was over at the start of the race.

Well no not really, but the possibility would have still been open. This race is usually quite boring, a title in the balance even how much of a low chance Rosberg had of getting it would have added. I'll probably shock you in saying I don't really care who wins the title anyway, I'm just glad this season has ended.

Well no not really, but the possibility would have still been open. This race is usually quite boring, a title in the balance even how much of a low chance Rosberg had of getting it would have added. I'll probably shock you in saying I don't really care who wins the title anyway, I'm just glad this season has ended.

I think the fact Rosberg has had car trouble is overshadowing the fact that if he hadn't it would have still be a very slim chance he'd have won the title, especially after the start he had.

Fair play the him wanting to limp the car to end of the race.

Amazing Lewis! Such a deserving champion.

I wasn't a happy teddy in 2008 but there's absolutely no complaints from anyone, nobody can deny he's deserved this one.

Great effort from Rosberg too, who really thought he'd push Hamilton all the way before the season began?  

For all the 'WILLIAMS ARE BACK!!!!!' hype this year, that's a total of 0 race wins then.

0 also of course for Ferrari, what a poor season - for Kimi in particular.

I think Williams can be very proud of this year. No one was ever going to get close to Mercedes but Williams were the closest competitor on pace. They need to sort out their tactics next year but they are back.

For all the 'WILLIAMS ARE BACK!!!!!' hype this year, that's a total of 0 race wins then.

0 also of course for Ferrari, what a poor season - for Kimi in particular.

Bit harsh on Williams when one team has won 16 of the 19 races. They've clearly had a good year, especially considering they were nowhere in 2013.

Archived