Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Football Kits 2014-15

Is it just me that can't stand anything Adidas? Every kit they make is just repulsive, that Fulham kit is possibly their worst effort yet, 3 stripe overload or what? They just remind me of the late 90's people were actually wearing these.

poppers.jpg

BrnSLAjCEAABwNM.jpg

Brky2KDCEAEkPDC.jpg

ManUtd1415Chevy.jpg

West Ham pushing the boat out with that one. Needs a bit more blue I think.

United's might look a bit different too, think that's just a concept design from someone based on some previews from MUFC.

That Manure one is clearly a fake. The sponsor logo doesn't wrap round properly, it's just been stuck on top using photoshop

BrnSLAjCEAABwNM.jpg

Brky2KDCEAEkPDC.jpg

ManUtd1415Chevy.jpg

West Ham pushing the boat out with that one. Needs a bit more blue I think.

United's might look a bit different too, think that's just a concept design from someone based on some previews from MUFC.

That West Ham effort does have sky blue shorts which'll probably compensate. Don't like that Juve shirt at all; and Yanited have an unfortunate sponsor if that does turn out to be about right, take that away and it's superb.

That Manure one is clearly a fake. The sponsor logo doesn't wrap round properly, it's just been stuck on top using photoshop

Yeah, that's why Harry said it was a concept design from someone.

Honestly, you people.

tumblr_n86oshT6W41rx0g0oo1_500.jpg

Not my favourite Southampton shirt and probably not many other's but getting a lot of love on twitter for obvious reasons.

No manufacturer logo so they did indeed design their own kit. Not hard of course but they've done a better job than the company who now know they need to buck their ideas up.

Archived