Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On 27/01/2024 at 07:47, Innovindil said:

Enjoying palworld tbh. 

Makes you wonder what could be actually done with the pokemon games though. Maybe this'll nudge Nintendo to actually try something big. 

It should make Nintendo completely embarrassed at their own hubris to be honest

17 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I looked at the trailer and wasnt sure on it. Ill give it a go. Thanks

It gets addictive pretty quickly and completing small quests/conditions to constantly upgrade your various characters and obtain new ones to make it through the next dungeon (which are randomly generated) makes it worth the time and effort.  I'm about midway through I think.  It's good for a few hours here and there throughout the week.  

On 27/01/2024 at 07:47, Innovindil said:

Enjoying palworld tbh. 

Makes you wonder what could be actually done with the pokemon games though. Maybe this'll nudge Nintendo to actually try something big. 

I like Palworld but it's a bit farmville/like a mobile game.

3 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It gets addictive pretty quickly and completing small quests/conditions to constantly upgrade your various characters and obtain new ones to make it through the next dungeon (which are randomly generated) makes it worth the time and effort.  I'm about midway through I think.  It's good for a few hours here and there throughout the week.  

Played my first hour. Great little game that kind of forces you to try the new forms just so you can upgrade and unlock further forms. I do like a 'pick up and play' with it not being too serious.

Im just about to unlock the castle. Just unlocked Slug form

Ghost of Tsushima. (A little late to the party)

Currently about halfway through and I love the combat system, which once mastered makes you feel god like. The standoffs are super-cool too.

My only gripe would be that it sometimes feels empty, you never see people outside of towns, villages or camps, unless they're Mongols or bandits (ie, bad guys) which spoils the feel because when you DO see bandits, etc, they're usually attacking the people you never see outside of towns, etc.

I think maybe I've been spoiled by playing through RDR2 again in the past year. The gold standard of open worlds.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

Not quite at the moment but Tomb Raider I-III is about to be remastered and released on 14th Feb. Always struggled to get these working on Steam with PC controller compatibility so I’m excited for this.

Dug my switch back out to take to Madrid with me. Went to game yesterday and decided to pick up Pokémon Violet. Even at 38 years old these games just hit different. Takes me back to having Pokémon red and blue as an 11 year old and becoming obsessed with Pokémon.

I don't think I will ever not love Pokémon. There I said it. Lol 

• Like 1

Dont know what to make of Pokemon Violet. I feel that its very random. Not overly difficult and the loading times are sometimes ridiculous.

What i do like though is the amount of new pokemon that i have never seen. So im enjoying looking to evolve them to see what they turn into.

Currently i have 2 badges, 2 Titans and 2 Star bases. Around the level 30 mark.

Not had many battles though. Which i guess is the balance of less battles but all pokemon get exp. So you dont end up overpowered too soon.

Still no shinies yet

I am back to being bored with the game library. Not sure on what i can be bothered to play. Just want to pass the time before FF7 Rebirth comes out.

Started playing Call of the Sea and whilst its ok i find myself only being able to do 1 chapter before getting bored.

1 hour ago, Libertine said:

Glad to see Tales of Arise is on PS Plus next week. Been wanting to give it a go for a while. Typically it comes on just before FF7 comes out which will consume my life for the next few months. lol

I enjoyed it. I got it when it was reduced to £25. Was a while ago 

I think there a dlc for it now also so I may dive back into it. Enjoyed the story.

The battle system is pretty good. The moves look amazing graphically 

• Like 1