Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Starting To Wonder About Donny

To get £2 off each of the remaining 15 home games.

To get higher priority to games you want to go to.

No point in moaning again when you could have spent £25 on a membership last time. The tickets still got to general sale as well and that was with season ticket holders getting 6 each and members having taken their share.

It's a sales technique, and is bugger all with rewarding season ticket holders.

Yeah that and the fact it would take all day to set up

Yes but it wasn't a sales technique I was informed of. I can't remember this kind of thing ever being done for a league match.

I did have a look at the memberships but they didn't seem to be good value. Besides, I've never had the need for priority in a home game, or even most away games. So to have this bombshell dropped out of the blue is not something I expect to need to be prepared for.

So to have this bombshell dropped out of the blue is not something I expect to need to be prepared for.

Well I remember having memberships and using them to get better priority as far back as the Little years and the play off games.

Any games with high demand whether it be league, cup, or play offs is quite clearly going to have the priority system come into play, after the Man City (and previous games) their priority distribution to STH's was pretty clear. And despite the predictions of it selling out to STH's last time it still got to general sale.

Tickets for Leicester City’s final fixture of the Sky Bet Championship season against Doncaster Rovers will go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 9 April.

The King Power Stadium clash is set to be one of the most sought-after Leicester City fixtures in years, as the Foxes look to add a record seventh second tier title to their name after securing automatic promotion on Saturday. 

A carnival atmosphere is sure to be in store for Nigel Pearson and his players, as Club Ambassador Alan ‘The Birch’ Birchenall also completes his 34th annual end of season run in the build up to kick-off. 

The fixture will take place on Saturday 3 May with a 12.15pm kick-off, and will be the perfect way for the Blue Army to celebrate with their team before they embark upon a Premier League campaign in August. 

Sale details are below: 

Wednesday 9 April: On sale to Season Ticket Holders and LCFC Members Only
- Limited to two tickets per Season Ticket Holder/LCFC Member 

Supporters who are on the Club’s Hospitality Waiting List for this fixture will be contacted directly by the Club’s hospitality representatives within the next few days. 

Season ticket exchanges for the Doncaster Rovers, Brigton & Hove Albion and Queens Park Rangers fixtures will be strictly limited to 500 per game. Season ticket holders with remaining seat exchange credits will be permitted one ticket exchange per Season Ticket, subject to availability. 

Please visit www.lcfc.com from Monday 14 April for updated information on any potential General Sale dates. 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/070414-doncaster-ticket-details-1473212.aspx#4z8UhPXUwqruvigQ.99

Hopefully there will be some left for general sale

Kasabian will definitely not be playing,they have the 'homecoming' gig on vicky park in June,there's no way that they would charge £40 a ticket to see kasabian then let 30000 see them for free at the donny game

The homecoming gig has sold out tho, so theres no competition there. Most Kasabian fans would still go to the Vicky park gig regardless anyway.

Based on what I've heard, I just think there maybe something in this....

The Superbowl! The half time stage is errected within 30 mins, dismanteled in 10 - it's all about timing and resources. I'm sure Kasabian wouldn't give a S**T about performing on a stage or sounding 100%, they'll be fighting Anthony Knockaert off the mic for starters.

I know Sam Bailey did a piece for Sport Mole and said she would love to sing on the final game of the season, so I'm sure she will do something. Kasabian surely will be there anyway, so an informal sing-along would be good anyway.

Being a Saturday afternoon, there's no reason why we can't party in the stadium until 1am! :P

The Superbowl! The half time stage is errected within 30 mins, dismanteled in 10

We aren't the superbowl, we're Leicester. We struggle to arrange kids running around the pitch at half time.

Being a Saturday afternoon, there's no reason why we can't party in the stadium until 1am! :P

Other than planning laws I'd guess.

The Superbowl! The half time stage is errected within 30 mins, dismanteled in 10 - it's all about timing and resources. I'm sure Kasabian wouldn't give a S**T about performing on a stage or sounding 100%, they'll be fighting Anthony Knockaert off the mic for starters.

I know Sam Bailey did a piece for Sport Mole and said she would love to sing on the final game of the season, so I'm sure she will do something. Kasabian surely will be there anyway, so an informal sing-along would be good anyway.

All you need is a mic and a backing track, it will sound poor over the PA regardless.

The other thing is if there is a pitch invasion then it will scupper any celebration attempts like that...

I've got it, Tom from Kasabian, and Sam Bailey duetting on "We are the Champions" and "Fire" from the directors box while everyone invades the pitch, backing vocals from Knocky and NP.

• 2 weeks later...

But the Super Bowl gigs are a complete fraud - see the red hot chilli peppers earlier. It's prerecorded with them pretending to play

For the love of all things holy please let it be Kasabian at full time, and I swear if I get my hopes up for this and it's Sam Bailey I won't bother renewing my ST.

Sam Bailey can do one! She's Millwall through and through apparently....the most plastic of plastic fans if you ask me...

was working at a customers house a few weeks back, and his best mate does some sort of financial work at the kp, and he told me that tom and serge were there to sign some sort of party deal thing, wether its going to be at the Donny game I don't know but he was 100 percent sure that kasabian will be performing some sort of celebration party

The writings on the wall...Sam Bailey and Kasabian.

Thought it was poor for the club to announce they expect Donny to return tickets. The game could be massive for them. I hate Stoke for the attitude they took on that final day and the same could be accused of us.

The writings on the wall...Sam Bailey and Kasabian.

Thought it was poor for the club to announce they expect Donny to return tickets. The game could be massive for them. I hate Stoke for the attitude they took on that final day and the same could be accused of us.

Have you ever seen Doncasters support?

Just checked their attendance figures and last year they averaged 7200 at home.... They aren't going to bring 3000 away are they

Sam Bailey can do one! She's Millwall through and through apparently....the most plastic of plastic fans if you ask me...

She's supported Leicester for a long time and takes her kids in the family stand.

She's a friend of my sister in law.

Just checked their attendance figures and last year they averaged 7200 at home.... They aren't going to bring 3000 away are they

I think they will bring about 1000? At most if they still need a result to stay up

Hopefully therefore we will get another couple of thousand to sell to home fans

Yes I have, they are firstly only getting an allocation of 2000. They have sold their initial batch of 1000 in 3 days, realistically as it stands they need a result....so bit like our support in recent weeks, a fair few will come out of the woodwork.

Archived