Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Starting To Wonder About Donny

i know 5 police forces will be doing the policing at the kp outside and inside around the pitch the forces our nottinghamshire and derbyshire n northamptonshire and south yorkshire n leicestershire police that a fact so no going on the pitch

Are they expecting an invasion from Putin?

Have people not heard of memberships? Guarantees you a ticket to games like this, and if you go regularly enough, surely it is worth the outlay?

Can you not talk sensibly when it comes to this stuff, cheers.

i know 5 police forces will be doing the policing at the kp outside and inside around the pitch the forces our nottinghamshire and derbyshire n northamptonshire and south yorkshire n leicestershire police that a fact so no going on the pitch

With Barnsley, Leeds and Forest at home that day I'm struggling to believe this.

We never got that much help when chelsea were in town.

So no chance for this Policing outside will be minimal and the club will have double the stewards.

If it was going to be that bad police leave would be cancelled and having spoken to a mate it has not been.

They aint stopping riots just idiots trying to get on the pitch.

And for all you moaners if our chief inspector won't let it go by the club and Top have no choice but to stop it and do everything possible to stop it.

Or praps you would like ground closures next season. (man u at home first game and half the ground is shut watch you all moan then)

We never got that much help when chelsea were in town.

So no chance for this Policing outside will be minimal and the club will have double the stewards.

If it was going to be that bad police leave would be cancelled and having spoken to a mate it has not been.

They aint stopping riots just idiots trying to get on the pitch.

And for all you moaners if our chief inspector won't let it go by the club and Top have no choice but to stop it and do everything possible to stop it.

Or praps you would like ground closures next season. (man u at home first game and half the ground is shut watch you all moan then)

Ground closures lol

Ground closures lol

They can threaten it to the club.

Also we will probably be on sky as the sponsors will want to show off the top team so they won't want delays another pressure on the club.

By the way it's not just the league that can give out closures the council and local police can.

They used to have bands on at the Millenium Stadium before and / or during half time for Wales internationals back when we filled the ground.

Seen all the obvious lot, Phonics, Manics, GLC, SFA, Feeder, etc. The sound was always shit and you could tell they rushed it but it's not exactly hard making them tune up and doing the sound checks pre-game and then just carting it all out to start up after the game.

The only issue is the drum kit but if that's set up on some sort of platform and just wheeled on it'd work.

Awful level of thought going into this conversation.

Sound checks? Get real. A sound check for Kasabian to play a few songs over the stadium PA? It'd sound like a heap of shit no matter how much sound checking was done.

They're hardly going to draft in a long-throw concert system so they can knock out 2-3 songs at the end of the game.

Kasabian are crap anyway. Music for people that can't be bothered to find anything better.

Awful level of thought going into this conversation.

Sound checks? Get real. A sound check for Kasabian to play a few songs over the stadium PA? It'd sound like a heap of shit no matter how much sound checking was done.

They're hardly going to draft in a long-throw concert system so they can knock out 2-3 songs at the end of the game.

Kasabian are crap anyway. Music for people that can't be bothered to find anything better.

Not your personal taste then?

I guess you want Marc Morrison then.

I know, what I really meant was that it's barely a problem at all. A small delay for the presentation is worth it for a little party on the pitch IMO.

It don't matter to us at all.

But if the sponsors are having it shown on sky a 10 minute delay may mean it can't be shown.

The club has no choice but to try and stop a pitch invasion.

If it was up to me mate we'd all be having a little dance to some 1995 jungle tunes, but I doubt that'd be to anybody else's tastes either.

Now at that point I'd sit and pierce my ear drums with knitting needles.

But a set from AC/DC i'd be well happy.

They used to have bands on at the Millenium Stadium before and / or during half time for Wales internationals back when we filled the ground.

Seen all the obvious lot, Phonics, Manics, GLC, SFA, Feeder, etc. The sound was always shit and you could tell they rushed it but it's not exactly hard making them tune up and doing the sound checks pre-game and then just carting it all out to start up after the game.

The only issue is the drum kit but if that's set up on some sort of platform and just wheeled on it'd work.

It wouldn't... because we can't hold concerts with 30,000 people in the stands.

I am yet to see anyone who is against a pitch invasion actually make a decent comparison as to why they're not all that.

"It's a bit of grass" lol yes because that's exactly why we all want to go on the pitch. I've always dreamt of the day I could get a close up of those certain bits near the centre circle.

I am yet to see anyone who is against a pitch invasion actually make a decent comparison as to why they're not all that.

"It's a bit of grass" lol yes because that's exactly why we all want to go on the pitch. I've always dreamt of the day I could get a close up of those certain bits near the centre circle.

exactly this, it's just nice to chant and celebrate with the players. All teams do it and when you watch other pitch invasions stewards hardly care and the fans run on together. Something I think Leicester fans lack. Hopefully against Doncaster we can go on and if the pitch gets a bit ruined who cares? Then we can all to back to the stands and carry on with the trophy presentation. Just like man city did.

exactly this, it's just nice to chant and celebrate with the players. All teams do it and when you watch other pitch invasions stewards hardly care and the fans run on together. Something I think Leicester fans lack. Hopefully against Doncaster we can go on and if the pitch gets a bit ruined who cares? Then we can all to back to the stands and carry on with the trophy presentation. Just like man city did.

I just don't understand why Leicester as a club are so against it. Where were Wolves' or Burnley's huge police presence?

Archived