Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Woollett's Wellies

Vietto from the Argentine

Anyone saying we shouldn't just remember west ham missed out on Neymar!

But they did capture Tevez and Mascherano (probably spelt incorrectly), both of those now playing for top European teams. Buying foreign players is always a bit of a gamble, they no doubt have talent, but don't always adapt to the British game (Juan Veron being a case in point). However, our record with overseas players under the guidance of Steve Walsh senior has been exceptional and whether or not we sign anymore (which I think is highly likely as you get potentially more for your money), then I'm confident we'll continue to unearth gems like Knockaert and Mahrez.

I would like to the faces of some posters, if they were proved wrong, and he did come.  lol

I must admit, im almost salivating thinking about what Walshy found for us in the championship, and whjat he could get for us now we are prem bound....

To be fair I've got him scouted now on FM and I may sign him. But don't pass judgment off FM, they're not bad judges but they have the odd howler. Ever heard of Sherman Andres Cardenas?

he turns out quality on FM!

But yeah don't take everything off FM Alex Smithies was a world class keeper a few seasons ago, I don't think he's lived up to his potential

Oh and err joe mattock also turned out amazing when he was with Leicester...

In all seriousness, if this is an agent touting his player around, i dont think we would get mentioned in the article.

There has to be SOMETHING to it. Why would Leicester appear as a link? its too random just to be chance surely?

he turns out quality on FM!

But yeah don't take everything off FM Alex Smithies was a world class keeper a few seasons ago, I don't think he's lived up to his potential

Oh and err joe mattock also turned out amazing when he was with Leicester...

Cardenas was an absolute wonderkid on the old ones but I've not heard of him since. It isn't the right place to judge a player.

Though I must admit Vietto looks hard to resist on the game lol

In all seriousness, if this is an agent touting his player around, i dont think we would get mentioned in the article.

There has to be SOMETHING to it. Why would Leicester appear as a link? its too random just to be chance surely?

Because we've just been promoted to the richest and most marketed league in the world?

Cardenas was an absolute wonderkid on the old ones but I've not heard of him since. It isn't the right place to judge a player.

Though I must admit Vietto looks hard to resist on the game lol

Because we've just been promoted to the richest and most marketed league in the world?

Liverpool and Leicester wouldnt appear in the same rumour unless there was something in it. The clubs are on completely different scales.

To be fair I've got him scouted now on FM and I may sign him. But don't pass judgment off FM, they're not bad judges but they have the odd howler. Ever heard of Sherman Andres Cardenas?

Cardenas was a mint 14 year old.

And Fabio Paim.

Guest MattP

Where's Cherno Samba these days? He was quality on championship manager.

From the era of 00/01 CM wasn't it? Alexander Farnerud, Kabba Samura, Stefan Selakovic, Ibrahimovic, people were backing Sweden to win the 2006 World Cup on the back of it, they all turned World Class, they got Zlatan right mind didnt they? 300k from Malmo you got him for on one of the versions, turned into one of the best in the World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherno_Samba

Now unattached having been released from a second division Norweigan side.

Coventry (who else) have the embarrassment of him having conceded the only league goal he ever scored anywhere. lol He was from the early 2000 football era when any kid who was 6ft+, black, pacey and played for a football team was selected to represent England at youth level.

Guest MattP

I can't believe you just reeled off all those names with no mention of Kim Kallstrom.

Knew I had missed one!

From the era of 00/01 CM wasn't it? Alexander Farnerud, Kabba Samura, Stefan Selakovic, Ibrahimovic, people were backing Sweden to win the 2006 World Cup on the back of it, they all turned World Class, they got Zlatan right mind didnt they? 300k from Malmo you got him for on one of the versions, turned into one of the best in the World.

Coventry (who else) have the embarrassment of him having conceded the only league goal he ever scored anywhere. lol He was from the early 2000 football era when any kid who was 6ft+, black, pacey and played for a football team was selected to represent England at youth level.

Selakovic! The bargain buy.

Think it was FM 2007/2008 when Columbia was the place. Used to sign Freddy Guarin all the time and this guy at left back http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Fawcett

A striker with 2 professional goals to his name in 12 years? Makes Elvis Hammond look like Pele

Archived