Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Woollett's Wellies

Vietto from the Argentine

Leicester to run the rule over Racing Club's Vietto

Leicester City scouts are due in Argentina this week to watch Luciano Vietto.

The 20-year-old forward, valued at £6miilion, is due to play for Racing Club against Gimnasia La Plata.

Leicester are ready to bring in around four new players ahead of their Premier League campaign with a right back and goalkeeper also on their wishlist.

Manager Nigel Pearson is keen on Feyenoord's 24-year-old Daryl Janmaat. The Holland defender has rejected new terms at his club and is poised to move to England, although Arsenal have also watched him in recent months.

article-2604290-1D1CA87300000578-176_634

+9

Prospect: Leicester are planning for life in the Premier League with signings such as Luciano Vietto (centre)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604290/Stones-wanted-Chelsea-Arsenal-hots-young-Everton-defender-THE-TRANSFER-COLUMN.html#ixzz2yu9KMUmc 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Janmaat looks like he's going to the bigger clubs then.

Mahrez is 5'10 and one of our players said he was deceptively strong whereas this Vietto guy is a striker and 5'8, Sterling and Coutinho play in midfield so don't have to deal with Kompany, Distin and Skrtel.

5'10 maybe, but he appears very slight. I remember one of the players saying that too, but who's to say this kid isn't the same. It's all assumptions with no base. I'd say that Sterling and Coutinho did a very good job of dealing with Kompany lol. Just because they are midfielders, they don't get to the edge of the box or a defender, then just stop or run away. Players often come over here, and get written off as being too small etc etc, but a good nutritionist and personal trainer soon sort that out. Remember how slight Ronaldo was at first, and look what a beast he is now.

I see where you are coming from though, just agree to disagree I guess :thumbup:

Leicester to run the rule over Racing Club's Vietto

Leicester City scouts are due in Argentina this week to watch Luciano Vietto.

The 20-year-old forward, valued at £6miilion, is due to play for Racing Club against Gimnasia La Plata.

Leicester are ready to bring in around four new players ahead of their Premier League campaign with a right back and goalkeeper also on their wishlist.

Manager Nigel Pearson is keen on Feyenoord's 24-year-old Daryl Janmaat. The Holland defender has rejected new terms at his club and is poised to move to England, although Arsenal have also watched him in recent months.

article-2604290-1D1CA87300000578-176_634

+9

Prospect: Leicester are planning for life in the Premier League with signings such as Luciano Vietto (centre)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604290/Stones-wanted-Chelsea-Arsenal-hots-young-Everton-defender-THE-TRANSFER-COLUMN.html#ixzz2yu9KMUmc 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

IF this is true and we do end up signing him - Boner!!

5'10 maybe, but he appears very slight. I remember one of the players saying that too, but who's to say this kid isn't the same. It's all assumptions with no base. I'd say that Sterling and Coutinho did a very good job of dealing with Kompany lol. Just because they are midfielders, they don't get to the edge of the box or a defender, then just stop or run away. Players often come over here, and get written off as being too small etc etc, but a good nutritionist and personal trainer soon sort that out. Remember how slight Ronaldo was at first, and look what a beast he is now.

I see where you are coming from though, just agree to disagree I guess :thumbup:

I agree with most if that :thumbup:

Bet365 do a lot of Argentine streaming on their site, if there is a stream for the game on the site, it might be worth depositing and having a look at the guy in person. Its tonight isnt it?

Anyone watch?

He chips pens :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Noooooooooooo.

Seriously tho how about him behind vardy with knocky and mahrez either side. Switching flanks.

Now pearson is a free flowing football man. Why not take the liverpool approach. Great going forward. Car crash at the back.

Archived