Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Is that a bit of the Union Jack on the Rangers kit?!

New-Rangers-Third-Kit-2014-15.jpg

Yeah it is, its a bit a ploy to reach out to their protestant support in a similar way Celtic are heavily built on a strong Scottish and Irish Catholic fan base. I can't imagine many Scots being impressed might reach more to their Ulster fan base possibly

Yeah it is, its a bit a ploy to reach out to their protestant support in a similar way Celtic are heavily built on a strong Scottish and Irish Catholic fan base. I can't imagine many Scots being impressed might reach more to their Ulster fan base possibly

Yeah my cousin in Belfast loves it!

So it's looking very likely we will have that Wolves/Burnley/etc template.. I decided to mock up exactly how i think it will look based on 95% of that template design, the trim on the sleeves is based on other Puma/Genesis templates so it's probably a given that one of these kits will more or less be what we get

lcfc2k14phkit.png

Both are quite nice actually, but i would rather the 1st!!!!!

Not sure when the new kit is officially released, but I couldn't access the replica kit part of the clubshop page today. Maybe a sign or just another problem with our crap website?

I was in the club shop yesterday and it looks like they are preparing for the new shirt.... Empty shelves and they were unloading new numbers in the printing area... Could be close!!!!

I genuinely love the collar look on the Fortuna Dusseldorf and Italy kit. I really hope we get it!

We're due a good kit! I don't think I've fallen in love with 1 since the Burrda kit. But then all the transfers fell off! haha. Even on my replacement!!!

Anyone seen Derby's yet? It looks suspiciously German!!

You lot are ridiculous. If that was a blue Leicester kit this place would erupt with excitement about simple, beautiful designs etc.

The only person gutted would be Kitchen as it isn't neon with bright triangles and stripes and swashes.

You lot are ridiculous. If that was a blue Leicester kit this place would erupt with excitement about simple, beautiful designs etc.

The only person gutted would be Kitchen as it isn't neon with bright triangles and stripes and swashes.

The only thing that ruins it for me is the "Umbro" on the arms.

I dunno, simplistic designs don't work when all you've got is a plain t-shirt with a couple of badly placed and sized logos on it.

The sleeves need a trim to it and they're also too baggy. It's also horrifyingly long.

It might look better with the Premier League badges on the arms, too. Oh....wait lol

I must be the only person on here who won't pay 40 quid for a plan t shirt just cos it's got our badge on it.

Archived