Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I spoke with the owner of jc earlier and he said it was getting released on the 21st of july and that it has a little collar like the man utd one from last season with gold trim again.

Sounds about right

I spoke with the owner of jc earlier and he said it was getting released on the 21st of july and that it has a little collar like the man utd one from last season with gold trim again.

This and what Ashley previously designed seem to tie in with that info off the website I posted a link to earlier too. 

Without wanting to get ahead of ourselves, looks like we may be on track to replicating an Italian shirt again like in our first year with Puma (Genesis).

If, so, it should look very nice. :)

So similar to what me and Ashley knocked up then?

I reckon so to be fair not hard though only realistic template for us gold is here to stay

Yeah seems like it..

TBF i don't hate the gold, yes my ideal kit would just have white on it but overall i just wish Genesis would sort the long baggy sleeves out.... Let's be honest our kits haven't been awful compared to some teams but it's the sleeves that have ruined them

Just been onto the Wolves and Chesterfield websites to have a look at what their training kit looks like.

Chesterfield's is a dead ringer for our set up last season and Wolves have exactly the same training gear as ours but in their club colours.

So, I definitely think it'll be a Wolves kit in Royal Blue. Kudos to Ashley for the earlier mock up. :)

The launch date will be the 21st July,because the u21s have a pre-season game vs Loughborugh Dynamo.

Launch date should be the week before and the 21st being the onsale date

Would be very surprised to see them wear it

I'll expect it to be worn for the first time in the friendly against Everton in Thailand

Just put this on that Leicester City Facebook group where you get loads of fans who believe anything, lets see how long it takes to start trending as the new home shirt

10505371_10152576402804311_6359935843955

Reckon I could do a better mock up on paint.

I think this shirt looks a lot better with the smaller collar.

BQ9sFZk.png

Will be on of the two personally think it's something close to what me and Chris mocked up that template works the best.

Archived