Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Andy Delort and Diafra Sakho linked:

To be fair, pal, as exciting as I found this early doors, if we've had a look (along with other clubs) and decided we aren't interested, then I trust he's probably not got what it takes at this point.

If Southampton, Leicester, Stutgart, Atletico and others all had a look (and we've no cause to doubt that) and Charlton were the only ones to actually bid, then I think that says it all.

It's like when Knockaert came here. If Newcastle had actually wanted him they'd have had him. Simple. They obviously didn't think he could cut it in the premiership at the time (and I'd agree, though I think he's come on since he's been here) and didn't approach with any conviction.

According to the London Evening Standard tonight, 'Arry' the 'Balloon Head' is now in for Delort. Mind you,he is fond of our scouting network. If we do want this Guy we had better get a move on.

Diafra Sakho having a medical with West Ham apparently, although they've attempted to change the deal from a permanent transfer to a loan with potential for full transfer. 

Nige - bin off Deeney and swoop in!

Now signed for West Ham.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems Wigan jumped the gun and paraded Delort round the ground in their match yesterday so the player obviously wants to go there.

I read that Tours haven't accepted their bid as we are offering more money but Wigan are offering better wages.

He'll likely end up at Wigan though.

Archived