Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

CONGRATULATIONS from Reading's "Royals Rendezvous" forum - the best championship side in a number of seasons we think. So we ourselves need to get up now because otherwise we won't see you, you're up to stay :chant:  :)  :)

Thanks, obviously we can't match your 106 points but we can equal the 31 wins you achieved, which would be fantastic.

All the best for the play-offs, keep Nottingham Forest out and you should play Derby, so good luck ;)

lol lol - Anyone watching SSN still? About to do a piece on Burnley's promotion.   They do know we just won the league, right?

Think they've cottoned on to Graveller's antics though - "Burnley literally blowing their own trumpet" lol

Fook the lot of em.  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Clever PR from them, clearly been doing their marketing homework!

Brilliant work Desire, even though you just copied and paste from Zimbio  :thumbup:

However you do this every week, shout for poster of the year already  :thumbup:

Haha I don't think it matters where the pictures come from, people just wanted to see them :D

Nearly home now. What a season.

Game wasn't great but we deserved yet another win and we got it. We were never goin to let it slip after we went ahead. Lloyd :wub:

Matty James was fücking sensational and I love everyone.

We did it.

Nearly home now. What a season.

Game wasn't great but we deserved yet another win and we got it. We were never goin to let it slip after we went ahead. Lloyd :wub:

Matty James was fücking sensational and I love everyone.

We did it.

Matty :wub:

DD and MJ are worth £500million

Archived