Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

What a fvcking night. Absolutely love supporting this club at the moment, so proud of the lads. Quite emotional seeing them all celebrate at the end, with it not being long ago we were going to places like Hereford. We've waited a long time but finally its our turn.

Freedman's post match comments: "They went and bought their players for a significant amount of money; we are going to have to find them a little bit rougher and polish them up." :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Yeah cheers for the £3m for Beckford and Mills that let us sign Mahrez, Knockaert, Vardy, Drinkwater etc.

They probably still have single players who cost more than this team.

Campeones Campeones Ole Ole Ole !

It's finally ours - last time we won this league title - 34 years ago - I ran after the double decker bus at clock tower - magic

we can do it again - cant wait to see it

gotta love Lloyd Dyer

At this level you are absolutely spot on. Jock Wallace in 1979/80 season

I woke up and initially had forgotten last night (thought I might have dreamt it lol) but that feeling once I had realised we are actually CHAMPIONS is well errrm champion really!!!!

Well done City!!!!

:thumbup:

It's all still hard to believe actually. This season will be written into Legend and, like under Little and Martin beforehand, I'm honoured to be seeing it and being a part of it.

We can now enjoy the World Cup knowing that, afterwards, the club we love will be back in the big-time!

:appl:

This is the best we've been for a number of years. Congratulations to the players, the management team and the support staff for making this happen.

We've had harder times in the past, last season no exception. But we have a winning formula now and even if we have setbacks along our journey next season we would do well to remember that. The owners stuck by NP and his staff through the difficult times last year and it has paid dividends. We have a manager who gets the best out of his players most of the time, scouting staff who identify targets with talent that can improve the club, and a great team spirit that has built the confidence necessary to win games and bear the hard results.

I for one hope that the club retains the current set-up for the long term, regardless of any future run of poor results. If it does, I can see happy times ahead for us all.

A fantastic night, we were so high on the night that we didn't even mind getting lost after the game trying to find the diversion to avoid the M6.

Drinkwater and James just bossed the game.

Great atmosphere despite the fact Bolton didn't sing at all.

I think we can be too harsh on ourselves at the King Power.

Champions!! I love it.

Bolton Wanderers manager Dougie Freedman:

"I'm building a team that is committed and is going to put their bodies on the line for the cause. You can start to see that in the second half of the season with our points tally.

"Leicester have done it in a way that I would like to copy with young, hungry players.

"They went and bought their players for a significant amount of money; we are going to have to find them a little bit rougher and polish them up."

:rolleyes:

STFU

Dear Watford,

Thanks for last May, it's built a mental strength I didn't know this squad had. Whilst Zola and your players bottled it at Wembley and subsequently this season, we have marched on.

I can truly say a season of memories is far more satisfying than a 30 second hit of glory. It is bit like you guys getting a quick peck off the prettiest girl in the room. We've came along and shared a year long relationship with her (quickly knowing we are the best she's ever had).

Now for a summer of pride, not hurt for once.

To quote burnley fans 'if we would've had Ings and vokes we would've beat them'...last time I'm pleased for another team! Not because of that comment, more because they can't see the irony when they say how good their team ethic/teamwork is and then say they lost because they didn't have 1 or 2 players available.....but what about the team ethic?? ;)

Still on a massive high right now!!!

Hagahisjgehajshabbsbajajaosbsvshsjsj

Dominated. 1-0 absolutely flattered Bolton. On another night that's 0-5 and I'm not joking either.

Looked well in control of the game bar a couple of chances for them before we scored. Amazing winner in front of our end to seal what's probably been my favourite ever season, I'd rank this above League One personally.

First ever win at the Reebok too isn't it? Speaking of the Reebok they've got the quietest home fans I have ever seen.

Ah what a great way to wrap up a great season. What a side we have here.

Dougie Freedman is an idiot. Their defence alone last night (Wheater, Ream, Mills and Knight) cost a total of about £11m which is about the same as our total squad.

Dominated. 1-0 absolutely flattered Bolton. On another night that's 0-5 and I'm not joking either.

Looked well in control of the game bar a couple of chances for them before we scored. Amazing winner in front of our end to seal what's probably been my favourite ever season, I'd rank this above League One personally.

First ever win at the Reebok too isn't it? Speaking of the Reebok they've got the quietest home fans I have ever seen.

Ah what a great way to wrap up a great season. What a side we have here.

To be fair to them, I can imagaine there isn't much to cheer about when you have to watch Beckford, Mills, Danns et al every week.

Archived