Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

Well done to the best English manager in the country NP and the lcfc squad. Amazing season. The quality of the football has been as good as I've ever seen it at Leicester. Whatever happens next year, we shouldn't underestimate this achievement and we should certainly stick with NP whatever happens. I think we'll stay up btw!!

CONGRATULATIONS from Reading's "Royals Rendezvous" forum - the best championship side in a number of seasons we think. So we ourselves need to get up now because otherwise we won't see you, you're up to stay :chant:  :)  :)

I love that Stringer commentary when Lloyd scored. Brilliant

Stringer has done some great goal commentary this season. Love some of his excited moments!

Seeing Pearson celebrating properly is shit hot lol WINNING SMILE

CONGRATULATIONS from Reading's "Royals Rendezvous" forum - the best championship side in a number of seasons we think. So we ourselves need to get up now because otherwise we won't see you, you're up to stay :chant:  :)  :)

thank you!

Archived