Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

To be fair to them, I can imagaine there isn't much to cheer about when you have to watch Beckford, Mills, Danns et al every week.

There isn't but it was literally silence. I have genuinely heard louder crowds at friendlies than them.

Freedman's a div isn't he? The only reason we got labelled 'big spenders' were because we signed those fraudsters he's gone and taken (sorry, signed, for more than we've spent on anyone this year) and allowed us to progress without.

I want 100 points now. 100 or over is a sensational effort from any team in any league.

Fantastic night, so proud. Fair play to Bolton fans clapping and stewards congratulating us and wishing us all the best in the Prem!

Great to see outside the ground afterwards families and groups of friends asking for photos to be taken of them hugging, holding flags and shirts aloft, as  momentos of the great occasion!

A very special night.

if burnley blow their own trumpet or cech injuries his shoulder one more time before we even get a mention on ssn the tele is out the window i swear 

Listened to talksport last night they just about mentioned leicester's name twice, once to say we were champions and second when they were talking to Nigel Pearson after that you didn't hear anything about us. They spent the whole evening talking about Chelsea, Moyes & gloating about Burnley's promotion! You'd have never have thought we'd won the league last night!

Great, brilliant, fab team and manager/backroom staff, I've ran out of superlatives now! The only downside at the minute for me is that I can't get my hands on a ticket for the grand finale Donny Rovers game!!  Can anyone on here help or am I just pissing in the wind here?!

Nice to be part of the 2371 away following who in general made plenty of noise

Have to put my hand up and say that when Llyod put the ball onto his right foot I took cover behind the fat steward in front of me but ye of little faith !!!

"We are your Champions"

Ironic how fergie announced his retirement on the day we clinched a play off spot last season, and we became champions on the day his successor got sacked. Maybe there is a correlation between our rise and united's demise

There is - James, & Drinkwater

I can still see dyers shot ripping the top corner..... Was worth getting back to Leicester at 2 am for (m6 shut) and off to work by 7 am.. My ten yr old went mental at the game... Might have to do a youtube link .

That article is fair enough isn't it?

I liked this bit: “I was saying to one of the lads in the dressing room that I’ve never seen Dyer come in on his right foot, let alone hit one in the top corner. Credit to him, that’s what wins you games. You need people to step off the bench and that’s why Leicester are champions.â€

Archived