Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

never did I see this happening at the start of the season, was hoping for play offs at best, so bloody buzzing its unreal, sat here about in tears, unbelievable, ecstatic, overwhelmed!!!!!!!!! so proud of everyone at the club, the fans, everyone, heres to next season :D

This proves togetherness triumphs! Have faith with the right people around you and you can get up from the your lowest point (league one) and then you keep going and going and going and eventually rise to the top, destroying all in your way!

Beautifully done!

This proves togetherness triumphs! Have faith with the right people around you and you can get up from the your lowest point (league one) and then you keep going and going and going and eventually rise to the top, destroying all in your way!

Beautifully done!

This. Nigel will keep the heart of the current side for next year.

We have been ruthless this season never in my wildest dreams after last season's outcome did I think we would dominate this league, a huge congratulations to NP and the players for their hard work, this is a wonderful time to be a City fan.

And hopefully the start of an era of success and trophies for us.

Guest bss9401

Champions :scarf:   :worship:  :clap:  :yahoo:  :jump:  :scarf: Champions.  Such a good feeling!  Me and my son are celebrating. Congratulations to NP and every single player. You all have created history and a season that will be spoken about forever. So so proud. We are off to Barcelona tomorrow and our City shirts are packed to show off when go on a tour around the Nou Camp on Thursday. 

Archived