Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Please don't give Sam Bailey too much of a hard time.

I met her yesterday and her family. They are true Foxes fans and she is a very down to earth friendly lady.

She spent about an hour singing things and having her photo taken with all who asked despite her kids wanting her attention, and she sang her heart out both at the parade and the party.

In fact if it wasn't for her we'd have been left a little high and dry for someone to sing us a tune and get us all going as the much touted Kasabian appearances never happened.

Thank you Sam for doing you bit to make for a memorable weekend.

Sam Bailey does seem like a really nice person but i can understand that shes gratting on people. She seems to have jumped on the band waggon a little.

And i heard Kasabian were never asked to do anything else they would have jumped at the chance.

Sam Bailey does seem like a really nice person but i can understand that shes gratting on people. She seems to have jumped on the band waggon a little.

And i heard Kasabian were never asked to do anything else they would have jumped at the chance.

She was there with her family celebrating like the rest of us and sang a few songs.

She won X Factor which while is not everyone's cup of tea is also a 1 million times bigger vehicle for her career than LCFC ever could be.

Her album and single have been number 1 and are selling well Worldwide, she hardly needs Leicester to boost her fortunes.

Sometimes I despair at some people's attitude towards a genuine decent person who is a real fan and wants to show her passion for our club, and I can only assume that a lot of the resentment comes from the fact of she is connected to X Factor which is not so cool to many.

**** me can she sing though!

Leicester rockers Kasabian were guests of honour at the San Siro stadium in Milan at the weekend to promote their new album.

The band watched the Sunday night derby between rivals AC Milan and Inter Milan, which AC Milan won 1-0.

It came the day after Leicester City – the team supported by the county musicians – celebrated winning the SkyBet Championship at the King Power stadium.

Tweet this article

Report this article

Get Involved

Get Involved! Upload your pics and stories here.

Easy Ways to Earn Money Online

UK Evening News

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Roman-holiday-Kasabian/story-21061858-detail/story.html#ixzz30v9CiOIq

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Roman-holiday-Kasabian/story-21061858-detail/story.html

plastics!

Did anyone else hear them play about ten seconds of Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons? They played the unedited version so I can only assume someone thought, "Oh Mumford and Sons, nice inoffensive Folk Rock, that'll calm everyone down." ...I REALLY ****ED IT UP THIS TIME... "turn it off! turn it off!"

Did anyone else hear them play about ten seconds of Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons? They played the unedited version so I can only assume someone thought, "Oh Mumford and Sons, nice inoffensive Folk Rock, that'll calm everyone down." ...I REALLY ****ED IT UP THIS TIME... "turn it off! turn it off!"

I was at a kids disco on holiday years ago when the dj played the wrong verso of ag-a-do, I can hear the vinyl scratching now as 'have a screw' blared out and was quickly removed.

She was there with her family celebrating like the rest of us and sang a few songs.

She won X Factor which while is not everyone's cup of tea is also a 1 million times bigger vehicle for her career than LCFC ever could be.

Her album and single have been number 1 and are selling well Worldwide, she hardly needs Leicester to boost her fortunes.

Sometimes I despair at some people's attitude towards a genuine decent person who is a real fan and wants to show her passion for our club, and I can only assume that a lot of the resentment comes from the fact of she is connected to X Factor which is not so cool to many.

**** me can she sing though!

I'm knocking you mate,but I'd order an Aretha Franklin album quick.You may alter your last line there.

• 7 months later...

Archived