Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Saw the start at the top of High St but so many trying and unable to get  into the Town Hall all streets leading into it blocked off understandably to ensure people aren't crushed. Arguments breaking out between fans and showtec bods.

As predicted earlier the TH totally inadequate and will leave so many people disappointed and frustrated.

The Viccy Park event is still embedded in my memory this one will be forgotten by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Saw the bus a few times, went to TH square, couldn't get too close. Atmosphere was ok. Great to see the players, Pearson was having fun. He was conducting fans singing. Didn't hear much cheering when he or the owned lifted the trophy.

Absolute rubbish from SSN, promised for the last hour and 1/2 to go to Leicester for full reports, so far 4 clips of 2 seconds.

BBC news shown some snippits, but so much for English sport channels.Again if london club was involved, it would be nonstop, and OTT.....grrrrrr

Hoping BBC central and East midlands show more interest

Saw Alan Young hobbling with a walking stick by the Cathedral looked a lonely soul, the tour must have been half way down the High St by then, thought he might have been involved with the RL mob, Stringer was at the top of High St with the RL van.

Absolute rubbish from SSN, promised for the last hour and 1/2 to go to Leicester for full reports, so far 4 clips of 2 seconds.

BBC news shown some snippits, but so much for English sport channels.Again if london club was involved, it would be nonstop, and OTT.....grrrrrr

I got excellent coverage. 

Outside KFC on high street  :P

It's been terrible. In the last 90 minutes I've heard about Luis Suarez winning the FWA 3 times, Yaya Tourè being fit for the running twice, racism in Spain 3 times. Before each break they've been saying they are going to the Leicester coverage.

Edit: Make that Suarez 4 times now. Andy Dunn is talking about it now.

Hey fella, I hope you enjoyed it, and it was finger licking good.....

I am not dissapointed or jealous, I hope all the fans present, especially the younger ones had a great afternoon.

Just dont like a bias, incompetent SSN, repeatingly saying they are due to go to Leicester 'during' the celebrations, then

2 hrs later saying we are off to Leicester within the next hour..waste of cameramen and cables.

Bloody Broncos getting more coverage.

Hey jonthefox, just seen a KFC advert, I am sure, I seen you coming out with 2 buckets, with a kfc flag tucked under

your arm, where was the foxes flag..???? At least you follow the norm ,foxes eating chickens.

Hey fella, I hope you enjoyed it, and it was finger licking good.....

I am not dissapointed or jealous, I hope all the fans present, especially the younger ones had a great afternoon.

Just dont like a bias, incompetent SSN, repeatingly saying they are due to go to Leicester 'during' the celebrations, then

2 hrs later saying we are off to Leicester within the next hour..waste of cameramen and cables.

Bloody Broncos getting more coverage.

Hey jonthefox, just seen a KFC advert, I am sure, I seen you coming out with 2 buckets, with a kfc flag tucked under

your arm, where was the foxes flag..???? At least you follow the norm ,foxes eating chickens.

Four buckets. I had the mrs with me.

I can't believe the lack of coverage.

A couple of years ago, when Blackpool won promotion, they got massive coverage of the open top bus.

Feeling very grumpy about this.  :angry:  :angry: 

It's because we went on the pitch, all media have decided to boycott us and show no coverage.

I'm regretting the pitch invasion now because of this. :ph34r:

Archived