Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

How many dya think were there today? A mate of mine said he'd heard 60k which I thought was way off ther til I saw the crowds in and around the route.

Hats off to the bloke drinking outside The Reynard who'd brought him and his little lad over from Amsterdam

ssn said over 35000 fans lined the streets before they interviewed nuge. no idea how they got that figure mind. 

Great pictures for those of us who weren't there. (Yes, I know, the elastics!) Scenes we should treasure forever, cos it will be a long time before we see similar again. Did you get there Gaz, or did a rogue pub get in your way?

lol

Sadly missed it all today due to work.Emma will wet herself when I tell her what you said.Your a star Steve.:thumbup:

What's most annoying about SSN is the amount of times the reporting keeps referring to Leicester as a Town. We're not Burnley. We are a City. Our club name kinda gives it away.

Birdbrains.....Leicester is actually the 10th largest city in the country!

lol at that woman at the back soz it's not Thailand's next top model.

I'm sure it's not just me, but 'she' looks like a man there. I'm sorry if it's one of the owners' relatives!

Who's sitting next to Zoum?

I forgot lol I made eye contact with Dyer and told him to sign up. He pointed to Vichai two rows behind him on the bus so I started making signing gestures at him. He gave me the thumbs up and pretended to sign on Lloyds back lol

I also called to Dyer to sign!

Hi I got some of these klaus kobec Leicester City football club limited edition watches

From the 2003-2004 season only 850 in the world

Let me know if anyone is interested

I'll give you Conrad Logan for the lot

Archived