Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

To all picture, and video posters, a big smackeroo and many thanks, enjoyed every single snap, a great day for all by the look

of things.Best ones for me are the various takes of Nigel Pearson, and seeing the owners taking their place but not being intrusive.

Just seeing the center awash with blue, noticing half the shops and fronts I knew are gone.

Congrats to all fans for a top turn out great to see young ones and families.

How long did the buzz and atmosphere stay around the city afterwards,??? I hope it stayed friendly.

I think what has become apparent recently with the various pictures of them together is how close Wes and Pearson are. And it was great to see Top and Vichai enjoying it, waving the flags and lifting the trophy which will only build stronger bonds for them and the City. 'We love you Thailand, we do' lol was a great touch which seemed to move them.

:wub:  Knocky and Riyad... every picture those boys are LOVING it!!!

:thumbup:  Thanks to everyone for sharing your pics and vids... much appreciated by those that cant get there.

Please don't give Sam Bailey too much of a hard time.

I met her yesterday and her family. They are true Foxes fans and she is a very down to earth friendly lady. 

She spent about an hour singing things and having her photo taken with all who asked despite her kids wanting her attention, and she sang her heart out both at the parade and the party.

In fact if it wasn't for her we'd have been left a little high and dry for someone to sing us a tune and get us all going as the much touted Kasabian appearances never happened.

Thank you Sam for doing you bit to make for a memorable weekend.

Sam Bailey at the game on Saturday absolutely destroyed 'We are the Champions' Didnt even know the words and got them wrong.

To be fair though at the parade yesterday she was better and at the after party was pretty good aswel. Shame Kasabian didnt turn up last night. The crowd was expecting it to be them after seeing the set up on stage. Once the band came out i saw loads of people head to the exit lol .

It was obvious Kasbian were not going to perform, especially when they're at Victoria park in 7 weeks at £50 a pop.

But they advertised them to be there on stage for interviews etc, really don't know why you'd promote them being there it they were not going to be.

Leicester rockers Kasabian were guests of honour at the San Siro stadium in Milan at the weekend to promote their new album.

The band watched the Sunday night derby between rivals AC Milan and Inter Milan, which AC Milan won 1-0.

It came the day after Leicester City – the team supported by the county musicians – celebrated winning the SkyBet Championship at the King Power stadium.

Tweet this article

Report this article

Get Involved

Get Involved! Upload your pics and stories here.

Easy Ways to Earn Money Online

UK Evening News

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Roman-holiday-Kasabian/story-21061858-detail/story.html#ixzz30v9CiOIq

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Roman-holiday-Kasabian/story-21061858-detail/story.html

It was obvious Kasbian were not going to perform, especially when they're at Victoria park in 7 weeks at £50 a pop.

But they advertised them to be there on stage for interviews etc, really don't know why you'd promote them being there it they were not going to be.

Kasabian were at Milan derby Sunday night!

Archived