Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Absolute rubbish from SSN, promised for the last hour and 1/2 to go to Leicester for full reports, so far 4 clips of 2 seconds.

BBC news shown some snippits, but so much for English sport channels.Again if london club was involved, it would be nonstop, and OTT.....grrrrrr

Hoping BBC central and East midlands show more interest

I just hope you didn't miss the extended interview with David Nugent a short while ago - it lasted for a whopping two minutes!

Just got back from Town Hall Square.

Was pretty enjoyable, the highlight for me was Nigel's speech and then Kasper singing the verse to we are the champions!

The shitty pop music being blasted out pissed me off a bit because it made it hard to get songs going.

6k capacity at town hall square. Not letting anyone else in. ****ing joke.

They were keeping us near the Santander bank on Horsefair Street but a few broke through and then everyone just piled in. I'm not surprised, though. The security guy tasked with keeping 4000 people out looked like a six stone version of Milton from Office Space. lol

I thought my days of waiting an hour for a bus were long gone but I enjoyed it. Got quite a few videos.

I saw Bernie being lead away about ten minutes before the players came out. Anyone see why? Was he kicking off or did he take a funny turn?

Great pictures for those of us who weren't there. (Yes, I know, the elastics!) Scenes we should treasure forever, cos it will be a long time before we see similar again. Did you get there Gaz, or did a rogue pub get in your way?

Archived