Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

Pearson's health

Sorry if there's a link elsewhere but someone on BR posted this yesteray.

Or will he step down at the end of the season???
Have been told that this heart condition is serious and that we will be starting life in the Prem without NFP.
I know that someone else posted this possibility a few weeks ago but i was tol that there is a lot of chatter about this in "football circles"
A name mentioned as a possible replacement is Malky Mackay (not sure if that's how you spell it)
Could all be b/s but the person that told me has good regular contact in the prem and the championship.
Guess we will have to wait and see.

I think we should start looking for a big name now like Sven.

Think this is BS.End of season,promotion,champions nothing else to talk about...oh I know.Surely if it was after his fleeting visit to hospital and is that serious he would have stopped straight away.

I got a stone in my shoe the other week,doesn't mean I need an orthopedic shoe.

he goes on adventure holidays, enjoys long walks, has one of the most stressful career paths you could go down and clearly loves getting pissed. i'd hazard a guess someone seemingly as clever as nigel wouldn't be doing any of that if his heart was on the verge of exploding. 

Even though he's been speaking out loud saying how proud he is to manage Leicester, and will continue to do so in the premier league.

Speaking about his targets etc...

Seems alot of unwanted stress just to step down?

Also Alcohol damages the heart, there is a direct link, if his ticker was that bad, he wouldn't be out drinking so much.

I'm just going to discard this thread, and to whoever made this rumour up, please do kindly go fvck yourself, because however much you may want to be noticed, you don't make shit up about a guys health. Maybe check your own mental health instead.

I'm just going to discard this thread, and to whoever made this rumour up, please do kindly go fvck yourself, because however much you may want to be noticed, you don't make shit up about a guys health. Maybe check your own mental health instead.

Blimey I think you may need something for your blood pressure.

Just why have you got so upset about it?

There's a couple have heard it before:

http://www.fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/view.php?id=706852

You're talking absolute crap on that site too

People have got a tad excited so I'm hardly 'talking absolute crap'.

It's probably not true but I just thought I'd post it, I certainly didn't expect the inquisition.

If his heart problem is such a problem I doubt the players would have been chucking him up and down last week at Bolton.

It was very gentle chucking. :ph34r:

Archived