Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Pearson Up For Manager of Month

Not fussed if he doesn't win this. As long as he wins manager of the year I'll be happy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I agree Stan, year one more deserved overall and he should get it? I think, although nowt surprises me in footy anymore

The Dyche and Burnley love in at Sky continues. When will they understand Burnley finished second, Dyche is universally disliked amongst non-Burnley fans and that he has had one of the easier jobs in the Championship as he has had a lower level of expectation. :rolleyes:

Pearson - 4 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat - 14 points from 7 games

Dyche - 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat - 13 points from 6 games

Garcia - 3 wins, 4 draws - 13 points from 7 games

Holloway - 3 wins, 3 draws - 12 points from 6 games

Not Nominated

McClaren - 5 wins, 1 defeat - 15 points from 6 games

Based on points alone McClaren shouldn't just have been nominated but he should have won the fooker.

The Dyche and Burnley love in at Sky continues. When will they understand Burnley finished second, Dyche is universally disliked amongst non-Burnley fans and that he has had one of the easier jobs in the Championship as he has had a lower level of expectation. :rolleyes:

Honestly, it's just this forum that hates him. I can't believe that McClaren isn't there. I'd be amazed if it's not Dyche for manager of the season, sorry.  :)

Honestly, it's just this forum that hates him. I can't believe that McClaren isn't there. I'd be amazed if it's not Dyche for manager of the season, sorry.  :)

As biased as most of us are on here, that's quite biased from yourself lol.

You've done well, obviously. No question about it. 

But you can't beat the market leaders ;).

Pearson - 4 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat - 14 points from 7 games
Dyche - 4 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat - 13 points from 6 games
Garcia - 3 wins, 4 draws - 13 points from 7 games
Holloway - 3 wins, 3 draws - 12 points from 6 games

Not Nominated
McClaren - 5 wins, 1 defeat - 15 points from 6 games

Based on points alone McClaren shouldn't just have been nominated but he should have won the fooker.

That is pretty shocking for him not to be nominated lol

Dyche has done great but there's a decent chance we'll top 100 points. Nige has to win manager of the year after that.

If QPR had finished first and us second and they'd got as many points as we have I wouldn't be saying Nige should win just for spending fewer pound notes.

Archived