Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Sebastian Blanco

The Mail Online think we're after Sebastian Blanco from Metalist Kharkiv. £2.5 million and a attacking midfielder.

He will think he's gone to heaven moving to Leicester, Kharkiv is the biggest shit hole iv ever had the pleasure to visit, and iv been to Coventry!

Again just from the youtube visit he looks very talented and a useful player even in the PL. His remote/foreign location suggests it may be someone Steve Walsh has had scouted too!

We have -whether true or not - been linked with some exciting players for next year!

Hatfield is lovely this time of year!

you are  > 13000 posts ahead of me but that is not nearly enough to justify that comment !!!!!

on the back of the current situation in east ukraine, i wonder how many other bargains there might be knocking about ???

I work at sport channel which broadcast PL and championship.

I spoke with the best expert of the eastern Europe football, and he tald me that Blanco is great, and well fit to the prem level

I work at sport channel which broadcast PL and championship.

I spoke with the best expert of the eastern Europe football, and he tald me that Blanco is great, and well fit to the prem level

Cheers Seb, but its not us you need to convince, we're just supporters. Send that message to someone at the Club and I'm sure everything will be fine.

If we get him or not, it's just exciting to be linked with players like this rather than some plonker from Motherwell.

Imagine:

---Drinkwater---James

Blanco-Knockeart-Mahrez

------------Vietto--------------

• 2 months later...

Archived